Chapter 25 ~ A New Challenge

I don't own Yu Yu Hakusho. It was written by Yukiyoshi Ōhashi and directed by Noriyuki Abe. The original manga writer is Yoshihiro Togashi. The only thing I own in this FanFlic is Sapphire.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

§Sapphire's POV§

It's been days since the tournament ended and Genkai was brought back to life just like Yusuke was back in the beginning.

Things have been quiet lately.

Too quiet.

And I just can't shake off the feeling that something is going to happen.

Something bad.

A ring from my full-body mirror sounded and I answered the call. “Sapphire, hey! It’s me, Botan!” the blue haired female chimed.

I waved and gave a simple smile. “Hello Botan, what’s up?” I asked, wondering about the worried look in her eyes.

“We’ve got trouble, its Yusuke. He’s been kidnapped! Meet us at Yojigen Mansion in the Rokurokubi block!”

I knew peace wouldn’t last long…’ I thought with a sigh. “Alright, alright, I’ll be there in a few.” With that the communication ended and I threw on an oxblood red sleeveless top, black shorts and tied my hair ribbon as a belt.

I walked towards the portal in my room whiles tying my hair into a high ponytail. “Take me to Yojigen Mansion.” I spoke before stepping into the portal.

I waiting in front of the Yojigen Mansion for a good hour before the group was in sight. “About time Botan! I've been waiting here for an hour now!” I shouted as she and the other three ran over.

“Sorry Sapphire, we had trouble finding Hiei, had to find the Medium’s Whistle to find him.” Botan apologized.

My eye twitched at the mention of the damn whistle. “I thought that high pitch screech of bloody horror sounded familiar.” I shivered.

Kurama handed me a letter. “Here, you should read this.” He suggested and I took the white sheet of parchment from his hand.

I skimped through it twice. “They didn’t mention me. Why do I have to be here then?”  I arched a brow. “Can you just keep watch out here and keep watch, in case the kidnappers try to pull something fishy.” Botan asked me whiles giving me a puppy dog face.

“Alright just hurry up, I have a privet hot springs bath waiting for me.” I sighed.

Kuwabara looked at me shocked. “Wow Sapphire, you're mean now.” He commented. I sighed in annoyance. “I've been helping out with mountains of paper work. Koenma’s been stamping papers like a robot whiles I've been running back and forth from his office to the filing room for the last few days.” I explained.

“It has been stressful for you, hasn’t it?” Botan remembered.

I started pushing them into the strangely symmetrical building. “Now get going, it’s almost 11’oclock!”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey! It’s been a LONG time and this is a short chapter, I know. Sorry but I’m running on empty for ideas so comment on what you want on the next chapter, I have the final chapter  planned out but not the chapters before it. :p