Chapter 9~ The "Rescued"

I don't own Yu Yu Hakusho. It was written by Yukiyoshi Ōhashi and directed by Noriyuki Abe. The original manga writer is Yoshihiro Togashi. The only thing I own in this FanFlic is Sapphire.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

§No One's POV§

Yusuke, Kuwabara and Botan enter a room with the Toguro Brothers standing on the opposite side of the room.

Kuwabara spots 'Yukina', who is being held still by two guards and Tarukane is standing a bit to the side if her, shouting at the brothers not to lose.

The members of the Black Black Club are on screens watching the fight through video chat or something.

Elder Toguro latches himself to Younger Toguro's arm and turns into a sword.

"I bet he's popular at parties." Yusuke joked.

"You see, my brother's able to transform the shape of his body. It's nothing really." Younger Toguro informs. "You see, this is my brother's special ability. And mine..." Younger Toguro's muscles enlarged by a significant size along with his spirit energy.

The Toguro charges and only manages to land a single cut on the boys' jackets before they dodged.

Toguro and Kuwabara clash swords before Kuwabara gets a sucker punch to the gut and flies backwards and into the wall—coughing up blood in the process of leaving a dent in the wall.

Kuwabara remains standing and Yusuke fires his Spirit Gun, missing then foreign a Shot Gun. Toguro deflects the shots then, in frustration Yusuke lands a hit on Younger Toguro but Elder Toguro turns into a shield an blocks the face-frontal assault to the face.

The brutal fighting and beating continue as Tarukane's ego goes up at the thought of winning his bet.

"Kuwabara suddenly gets up with his spirit energy heightening in anger.

'It seems he's seen Yukina's memories of what's happened to her here... memories do like to linger in places, objects and such, not just in the mind of a person/demon/spirit.' Sapphire thinks to herself as she too sees the memory of a man dying, trying to help Yukina escape.

Kuwabara charges and Yusuke backs him up. Kuwabara's sword goes right through the younger Toguro, killing him.

Tarukane was about to make a run when Sapphire drop kicks him in the head.

"And where do you think you’re going?" She smirked.

"W-what?" he groans. Sapphire knocked out the guards and released her Reflected Illusion.

"Do you remember me?" She asks in a haunting tone of voice. "Or has it been too long that you can't. Or maybe, you've helped with too many demon experiments"

"Y-y-your!" he stutters. "Ah... so you do remember me. Good, but don't worry. I won't kill you. DEATH IS FAR TOO GOOD FOR THE LIKES OF YOU!" Sapphire kicked him where the sun don't shine and slam his head into the large glass window, denting and cracking it. "I just wanted to hit you at least once while I still had the chance." She breaks a hole in the window and jump down to heal the beat up human and spirit detective.

"S-S-Sapphire!? Wha- what happened to Yukina!?" Kuwabara shouts his question; Yusuke and Botan looked at her dumbfounded.

"I saved her a LONG time ago. She's at your place with Hiei, my dragon and your sister." Sapphire informs.

"Y-you didn't kill him...? Did you?" Botan nervously asks. "No. Yukina asked me not to, and like I've said: death is too good for that ugly mug." Sapphire reassure.

"So, we went through all of that for nothing!?" Yusuke snaps. "Nope, I figured you needed the training. Plus you guys got to take down the famous Toguro Brothers. You know their on Spirit World's the most wanted list?" Sapphire smiled.

"Well... I guess if you put it that way it's kinda okay. But I'm never letting you be my trainer again. You're more evil then grandma!" Yusuke starts. "Who's grandma?" Sapphire questioned.

"That's what Yusuke calls Genkai. She's his master." Botan voiced. Sapphire nods in understanding.

"Well, let’s not keep Yukina and Hiei waiting." Sapphire turns on her heel and begins to make her way to the exit after shoving a Healing Crystal down the boys' throats.

§Koenma's POV§

"Hiei and Yukina have been at Kuwabara's house this whole time!" I shout. "How did we miss that?"

"Well, Koenma sir. It might have happened while we were watching Yusuke and the others. We only have one screen to watch these things you know." Ogre says nervously.

I grumble as I lay my head on my desk. "These kids are going to be the end of me someday... I'll die at an early age from a heart attack..."

"Well at least Hiei didn't kill anyone." Kurama stated. "Yes. Well, at least that's a good thing. And Sapphire only injured Tarukane and did not kill him. But ouch... I don't think he's gonna be having any kids anymore, even IF he gets a girlfriend." I sigh, adding emphasis on the 'if'. The two nod in agreement before the three of us shiver from the thought.

§Hiei's POV§

The lot of them came back and Kuwabara started hitting on my little sister. I'm currently being held back by Sapphire and she drags me to the backyard.

"Settle down Hiei. Yukina's not gonna think of him as anything other than a friend." She reassures.

I let out a heavy sigh. "Fine, but I will kick his ass if he try's anything funny with her."

"Don't worry me and Botan will give you a hand with that as well." The girl giggles. She then stoped and points at me. "Ha! You smiled! You smiled a real smile!" She shines.

"I was not." I stated, but I could feel a slight heat rising to my cheeks.

'Why am I like this around her? Why do I feel so... comfortable around her...?'

"Sure you weren't." She rolls her eyes as she says this sarcastically. "Well, at least Yukina's safe now. I'll give her a crystal beast guard just in case, alright?" I simply nod as a response to her question.

"By the way," she starts. "Did you tell the girl yet, who you are I mean."

"No." I answer simply. "Why? She deserves to know she has a brother." I let another smile slip through my defensive. "She deserves to be happy, this is the way I want it." Sapphire nods in understanding. "Understood, I won't tell her."

§Shizuru's POV§

I went into the kitchen to get a glass of water when I looked out of the glass door to the backyard. I see Sapphire and Hiei talking to each other.

'They kinda look like a couple.' I think to myself.

"They'd make a good couple, wouldn't they?" Botan asks me as she pops out of nowhere. "Yeah, they would." Is all I could say.