Chapter 21~ Many...

I don't own Yu Yu Hakusho. It was written by Yukiyoshi Ōhashi and directed by Noriyuki Abe. The original manga writer is Yoshihiro Togashi. The only thing I own in this FanFlic is Sapphire.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

§No One's POV§

It's team Urameshi vs. team Uraotogi and Yisuke and the Masked Fighter/Genkai are still MIA. Koto seems to have been moved to a broadcasting booth and a new referee is in. The new ref is a female sea creature demon named Juri.

Both teams stepped to the centre of the ring, Sapphire standing outside of the ring since she's a substitute fighter and can only fight when a member of the team dies; the last time was a special case.

"Ha, I thought we agreed on a good fight." Shishiwakamaru says. "What has happened to the rest of your team?"

"Oh they just said you guys weren't worth the time." Kuwabara states as he crosses his arms. Shishiwakamaru glares at this and puts on an irritated face.

"It is now time to choose the conditions for your fight." Juri voiced.

"It doesn't matter. Let’s just see who lives." Hiei vouches. "You're a hasty one, aren't cha boy?" Kuromomtaro commented. "I take it you're fighting first."

"That's right I am," Hiei glares, "first, last and only. I've been under too much stress lately, killing you all should be a good remedy." The black flames peek out from under Hiei's bandages and a sparking sound can be heard.

'That moron... I told him NOT to do anything stupid when I left him to train alone...' Sapphire growled in her thoughts.

Shishiwakamaru laughs a bit at this. "We're all anxious to fight Hiei. Why don't we let an outside party decide the pairings?" He takes out two dices and names appeared on each side. "Each six-sided dice represents a team, with one member's name on each side. The sixth is a free space and anyone can fight when it comes up. You must fight as many times as your name appears; as long as you're still alive. Oh, and sub fighters are allowed to fight as well, just to make things more interesting, but only one per team."

"It doesn't matter to me. But one thing, whenever it's the name of someone who's not around, I will be fighting in their place." Hiei smirks.

"Okay! Matches will be chosen by rolling of dice, multiple turns, and sub fighters are allowed and as always in the semi-finals five wins will advance!" Juri announces to the crowd. Shishiwakamaru throws the dice and they land on: Hiei vs. Makintaro.

'Huh, Kurama's changed into a yellow and white outfit...' Sapphire notes in her mind.

The moment the match began, Hiei unsheathed his sword and made a few lightning fast swings an held one hand behind his back. "That's very impressive." Kurama comments, Sapphire nods in agreeance while Kuwabara ha a confused look.

Blood drips to the ground under Hiei and Makintaro laughs. "What's wrong? Did we have a little accident in our trousers?"

Hiei smirks slightly. "Your whole nervous system, it leaves much to be desired."

"What are your talking about? My nervous system, come one, just give me your best shot!" Makintaro laughs. Hiei calls him a fool and brings out his hand that was behind his back, holding Makintaro's severed arm. Makintaro freaks out and starts hopping around the rink while everyone else is either shocked or surprised.

"Did you see that...?" Koenma asks the blue ogre while dead-planting. "Nope, not at all..." was his only answer.

Hiei starts to walk away, when Makintaro turns what's left of his left arm into an ax and charges at Hiei. The fire demon turns around and dodges, leaving his cloak to get sliced in half while he jumps onto Makintaro's back with his blade. "Your eyes are rather slow..." And with that, Hiei stabs his sword straight down his opponent's head, turning the big guy into a man-on-a-stick.

Everyone becomes quite shocked at this, everyone but Sapphire.

"What about that one, did you see him dodge sir?" the ogre asks his boss. "Well of course... aw heck who am I kidding? He's fast!" Koenma pales as his and the ogre's eyes become red, from trying to keep up with Hiei's speed. "I need some eyed drops..."

"And the winner by death is Hiei!" Juri shouts. "Hiei wins in under a minute, getting bonus points in my book for skull piercing and amputation!" Koto adds.

§Sapphire's POV§

The next match is anyone vs. Kuromomtaro. Hiei decides to take this battle as well.

"Don't push yourself Hiei!" I shout. "Shut up. I know what I'm doing." he says coldly. "Meany..." I mumble.

Kuromomtaro uses his ability to copy and withstand pain against Hiei. After some time, Hiei's opponent becomes very hairy, stronger, and uglier.

In the end Hiei used his Sword of the Darkness Flame, a technique he finds too grottiest to enjoy using. Kuwabara found it insulting that Hiei found using a sword, like his but with flames, too barbaric.

Hiei walked back to us pretty injured. "I told you not to push your self, Hiei." I scolded. He grunted in reply. I let out a deep sigh and pull out a black Healing Crystal. I then proceeded to shove it down Hiei's throat.

After some struggling, I finally got him to swallow. "Phew... see, that wasn't too hard, was it?" I smile. "I'll get you back for that..." He glares at me. "You'll have to wait till after the fights." I wink before turning to see the dice roll.

§No One's POV§

Shishiwakamaru rolled the dice.

'Let it be me....' Hiei mentally hopes.

'Please fall on mine...' Kurama prays.

'Oh, please let it be me. I'm itching to fight here!' Sapphire mentally begs.

'Don't let it be me!' Kuwabara prays and is now close to having a heart attack.

...

......

The two dice finally stop rolling...

'Yes!' Kurama mentally cheers.

'Yes!' Kuwabara cheers mentally.

'Damn.' Hiei mentally curses.

'Oh come on!' Sapphire pouts in her thoughts.

"After rolling the dice, both fighters are in place for the third match of the semifinals." Juri announces. "Kurama vs. Uraurashima."

Kurama pulled out his Rose Whip while Uraurashima whips out his Fishing Rod.

Some time passed and Uraurashima trapped Kurama (and Juri) in a purple smoke, that turns you're body back in time, filled the force field that surrounds the arena stage.

Kurama's spirit energy turned back to that of an infant before a surge of infinite spirit energy appeared.

Yōko Kurama, the spirit fox and legendary bandit, has returned...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

o(╥﹏╥)o I'm sooooooo sorry you all had to wait so long! I finally got the chapter to sound as close to what I want it to as possible tho.

Hope you enjoyed and again, I'm really, truly, and deeply sorry.
o(╥﹏╥)o
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~