Chapter 11~ Masked Mystery

I don't own Yu Yu Hakusho. It was written by Yukiyoshi Ōhashi and directed by Noriyuki Abe. The original manga writer is Yoshihiro Togashi. The only thing I own in this FanFlic is Sapphire.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

§Hiei's POV§

It's been 2 months of training the idiot and now me, Kurama and said idiot are waiting for Sapphire and the detective.

"Urameshi still hasn't shown up yet, what can dummy be doing now?" the idiot questions. "AND where's Sapphire?"

"Hopefully Yusuke's getting us our fifth fighter, and I think Sapphire was training on the border between our three worlds so she'll be a bit late." Kurama answers.

"Why don't you worry about yourself Kuwabara?" I ask. "Have to gotten any better since our last fight?"

"Ha, you'll see for yourself shrimp boy." He counters.

"Hey... sorry... I'm... late..." Sapphire pants as she leans on the tree behind me. She was in a blue kimono with a gold butterfly pattern.

"Glad you could make it Sapphire." I say simply. "You look beat; what happened? And why are you in a kimono?" The idiot adds.

"I lost track of time and had to run through a wormhole/ Einstein-Rosen Bridge." she states as she catches her breath. "Do you guys know how much of a pain in the ass running through a wormhole is after sparing for 2 months with you doppelgänger? cuz it's hell ‘a hard! My normal cloths were torn during my training and this was all I could find."

"Your doppelgänger? Does that mean you know the Doppelgänger Spell?" Kurama voiced. "Yeah. My foster father taught it to me, my sisters and Hao." She answers.

"Who's Hao?" Kuwabara asks. "Oh, that's the name of the douchebag I call an older brother. He abandoned me and my sisters after our foster father died." She hisses. The moron takes a step back and sweat drops.

"Don't take the hissing personal." Kurama whispers. "The side effect of using the Doppelgänger Spell is that the user will become very agitated or have mood swings. It'll only last for about two or three days."

A pirate for everyone's attention an informed us that it was time to board the ship.

"Wait, hang on. Our group still has a couple of stragglers." The moron pleaded.

"Then we'll send a hit man after them. Standard rule of the tournament." The pirate stated.

"Now, now. That's not necessary." Yusuke's voice came out from behind us. He walked into view point with a short masked person. 'Must be our missing fighter...'

"Phew... these forest hikes take a lot out of me..." Yusuke commented.

"Yeah no kidding. You look awful; no wait, it's just you." Kuwabara jokes.

I walk up to the spirit detective. "Yusuke" is all I say before attacking him with my sword.

"What's this?" "I thought they were on the same team?" Questions like these fly around as I attack him.

"You guys are fast." Kuwabara stated. "I can barely keep up with just me eyes."

Yusuke then stops my sword with three fingers. "Damn Hiei, is this how you greet people now?" He jokes.

I smirk at this. "I don't know where you've been all this time, but it seems you've improved our skills a little bit."

"Improved a little bit? Aw man, I'd say he's improved a lot a bit!" The idiot commented.

"Don't be discouraged. The fact that you could follow their moves alone shows that you've improved as well." Kurama reassures.

"So Yusuke, I assume that one over there is our missing fighter?" I look to the masked person who came with the detective.

"Huh? You mean this little guy? He's even shorter then Hiei and Sapphire!" The moron shouts as he wattles over to the masked person. "And what's with his face? He looks like a mummy or something."

"Trust me. That one will be a lot of help to us." Yusuke stated.

"I don't know... he barely comes to my waist"

"Forget him. Yusuke and I are all that we'll require." I boast.

"Hey, where's Sapphire?" Yusuke asks as he looks around. "She fell asleep over there." Kurama points to the tree she was panting on earlier.

There, sitting on the ground and leaning on the trunk of the tree was Sapphire, curled up in a little ball.

"Aw, well ain't she a cute sleeper." Yusuke commented.

"Yeah, it's hard to believe she's a demon sometimes." Kuwabara adds. "I second that." Kurama voiced.

I walked over to her and gently put her on my back and we made our way to board the ship.