Chapter 7~ Yukina

I don't own Yu Yu Hakusho. It was written by Yukiyoshi Ōhashi and directed by Noriyuki Abe. The original manga writer is Yoshihiro Togashi. The only thing I own in this FanFlic is Sapphire.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

§Sapphire's POV§

It's been I think a week or something since I've seen the Spirit Detective and the others, I still see Hiei and Kurama though. I'm in Koenma's office right now telling him about a mission I have for him to help with.

"Koenma, I had one of my vision dreams..." I allow the sorrow to seep through my eyes. "An Ice Apparition is being held captive by Gonzo Tarukane. It seems he's been torturing her for her crystal tears." Koenma nods in understanding.

"What's the demon's name?" he asks. "Her name's Yukina. She has long mint-green hair, tied lowly back with a fancy red ribbon, and she has red eyes like the top half of mine."

Just as that name slipped past my lips Koenma slams his palms on his desk and Kurama kicks the door open.

"WHAT!?" They both shout. I whimper at their volume. "I-I-I said her n-n-name i-is Yukina..." I stutter my repeat.

"Get Hiei and tell him to deliver a taped mission to Yusuke!" Ogre nodded and ran to fetch Hiei. Meanwhile Koenma is taping the mission while me and Kurama talk.

"Is what you said true?" he questions me. "Unfortunately yes... My visions are never wrong, just sometimes vague." I look down at my feet. "And she's to kind and gentle to be put through all this..."

"And she's Hiei's fraternal twin sister..." I hear Kurama mutter. "Really?" I ask.

He looks at me and nods.

"He must really care about her right?" I smile. "Of course he does. That’s why we can't let him know about this" he states I nod in understanding.

'If Hiei knew he'll surely murder everything in sight... He's in enough trouble as it is for stealing from Spirit World...'

Hiei enters the room and I follow him to the Living world just in case he doesn't catch on or at least save her before he goes on a rampage.

§Hiei's POV§

'Sapphire followed me all the way to the Living world and we landed in front of Yusuke's middle school.

A human passed by and I heard a whimper before a tug on my cloak. I turn my head to see Sapphire latched onto my cloak and... Shaking...

"What are you doing?" I asked. "H-h-h-humans..." Is all she managed to say.

"Huh? Hiei!? What are you doing here?" someone asked. I turned my attention to in front of us to find Yusuke and Kuwabara running up to us, probably cuz their late or something.

"Koenma asked me to deliver this to you." I hand him the tape. "It's your next mission."

"Isn't that Botan's gig?" he asks. "I don't know, I'm just following orders." I answer. "You’re following orders?" He questions.

He takes the tape then looks at me with a questionable look. "Why does you cloak look tighter? Did you shrink it in the wash or something?"

I sighed then pulled Sapphire out from behind me. "H-h-hi Yusuke, Kuwabara..." She squeaks. "Hey...." he was about to ask something when another human passed by she ripped herself out of my grip and hid behind me again...

"Oh..." the two said in unison. “You're still scared of humans huh Sapphire?" Yusuke asks. "Botan told us why, and to be honest I don't blame you. But you don't hate us right?"