Chapter 18~ Shinobi

I don't own Yu Yu Hakusho. It was written by Yukiyoshi Ōhashi and directed by Noriyuki Abe. The original manga writer is Yoshihiro Togashi. The only thing I own in this FanFlic is Sapphire.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

§Sapphire's POV§

In a gust of wind, Team Masho's team leader uncloaks himself and i instantly recognize that red haired wind demon with a thick Irish accent.

"I'll go and take those humans then." He says. "Jin!?" I cry out.

He looks to me and his ears began to wiggle as his eyes fill with glee. "Well hello there Sapphire, fancy seeing you here!" I gave him a big hug and we high five each other.

"It's been a long time!" I state " I heard about you an Amethyst..." I smirk.

"You did now...." he laughs nervously with a blush clear on his face. "Yup!" I said, popping the 'p'.

"You know this guy Sapphire?" Yusuke asks. "Yeah, this is my soon-to-be-Big-brother in-law, Jin. He proposed to my sister, Amethyst, a little while back." I answered with a smile.

"You bet your lucky stars on that!" Jin says in a fast speed, a visible blush still on his face. "We've even got a boy on the way."

"What! How come you guys didn't contact me..." I pout. "It's been hectic, what, with her mood swings that we forgot to even mention it to anyone else." He rubs the back of his neck.

"Um... can we get the happy family reunion over with and start with the battle already?" Koto said into the mic. "Team captions please enter the ring!"

The two walked over to the centre of the ring, Jin being taller than Yusuke.

"Let's fix these sticks simple enough, one to one to one to line the tower on my feet all in a round of five." Jin suggests in a quick manner. "W-w-whatever he said..." Yusuke said, confused.

"Jin has asked for a series of one on one matches, with the advantaging team taking five wins and Yusuke gives the nod." Koto announces as Jin and Yusuke walk off the ring.

I giggle a bit at this. "Same old Jin..."

§No One's POV§

The speakers then announces that we have to go through a medical exam an Yusuke then starts complaining until a hott nurse, Ruka, with red hair. Yusuke and Kuwabara drool over her and Sapphire just simply roll her eyes.

'Men...' She mumbles in her mind.

She then tells Hiei and the masked fighter to follow her. Apparently Hiei destroyed his arm again.

'And I went through all that trouble to heal it too...' Sapphire grumbles mentally as Hiei reluctantly goes to the medical tent with the masked fighter.

A barrier was then erected around the tent, preventing Hiei and the masked fighter from leaving. Ruka then throws off her nurse outfit, showing her in a bikini made of what looks like electrical wires. She then calmed herself as an enchantress and the number 1 best at spell defence and incantations.

"Give me my damn team back!" Yusuke yells. "Didn't you hear the announcement Yusuke? They’re both very sick, they’re going to need a little time to recover." Ruka counters. She then strengthens the barrier.

The announcement then rolls Hiei and the masked fighter out of the fight.

"Hahahha! 3 against 5 Jin, you can destroy them all." A big guy says to Jin.