Chapter 8~ Past Suffering

I don't own Yu Yu Hakusho. It was written by Yukiyoshi Ōhashi and directed by Noriyuki Abe. The original manga writer is Yoshihiro Togashi. The only thing I own in this FanFlic is Sapphire.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

§Sapphire's POV§

I've been sitting in this chair for what feels like years! 'How long are Yusuke and Kuwabara going to take?'

§Hiei's POV§

We finally make it to our destination and the dragon turns into a little boy with white hair and eyes. He knocks on the door and a girl answers.

"Hello?" she asks. "Good day ma'am. My master has requested that I deliver this message to you." The dragon hands her a letter. She reads over it then smiles. "Oh, so you’re that girl my brother's fallen for. And you must be the strong demon Sapphire told me about. Come on in, you'll need to hideout here till the others get back right?" the four of us walked into the living room, Yukina took a seat on the couch with Kuwabara's sister, I took a seat on the windowsill.

"My mater's sending in a transmission." The boy/dragon became a mirror once again.

"Hey, I see you've made it there safely. That's good, thank for helping me with this Shizuru." Sapphire smiles. "It's no problem kid, you healed and had to deal with my baby brother so this is the least I could do." The woman, Shizuru, said.

"Oh, they haven't hurt you yet have they Mrs. Sapphire?" Yukina asks in concern.

"Don't worry, I'm fine. I just hope the guys get here before the Toguro Brothers do. They could probably see through my disguised. I'll be fine though, on top of that I can't wait to kill Tarukane. That bastard's gonna pay for what he did." Sapphire hisses.

'The Toguro Brothers!'

"Is he the reason you’re scared of humans?" I question.

"He's a part of it. The hunters and scientists where getting their equipment money from Tarukane. Me and my siblings suffered so much more than any normal experiment would've put us through." She sighs. "It was the three of us, we were triplets, the older one out of us three: Amethyst, me as the middle born of the triplets, and you met the spirit of the youngest, Diamond. Our mother was a Crystal Demon whiles our father was a Light Demon. We were abandoned when we were indents but we still remember the whole thing happening. After some years we went to the Human World and were captured. The D.N.A of an Ice Apparition was injected into me, Amethyst was injected with a Wind Demon's D.N.A, and Diamond was injected with Thunder Demon's D.N.A."

"Please don't kill him..." Yukina begs. "Why not Yukina? He tortured you as well." Sapphire raises an eyebrow. "She right, why should we let that bastard live?" I add.

"But it's my burden to bear. It'll only bring more nightmares. And revenge won't fix anything!" she protests.

Sapphire laughs. "I guess you’re right, I won't make you cry, and hell is too good for the ugly mug anyways. Plus my little sis wouldn't have met her husband if we weren't experimented on."

"Her husband?" now I'm the one raising and eyebrow. "Yeah, Diamond married Suzaku, you know, the leader of the late Four Saint Beasts. The only down side was that she was born with a heart condition and died about a month or two before the whole Saint Beast battle thing. Our older sister, Amethyst, has a poor kidney at birth but she's still alive and kicking. I think she's engaged to someone right now though." She answered.

"What about you?" Yukina asks in worry. "Oh, I was born with my right lung weaker than the left but I grew out of it" Sapphire smiles. "Plus Koenma made sure it would stay healthy." She added reassuringly.

She then tenses up and her eyes glow as the room freezes. "I have to go." is all she says before ending the transmission.

"She's really had it rough... I'll keep it a secret for her until she tells the others though." Shizuru comments as she takes a drag of her cigarette. "I suggest you two do the same."

Yukina and I both nod.

'So she two was abandoned...'

§Sapphire's POV§

The Toguro Brothers and two other guards walked in. "Get up, we're moving to to a different location." One of the guards ordered. I decide not to make a scene and do as I am told.

With the two brothers in front of me and one guard on each of my sides, we walk down a windy stairway.

"Calling all Yukinas..." I hear Kuwabara's voice rings in my head.

'I'll just play along...' I decide in my head. "Who are you?"

"It's me, Kuwabara."

"Kuwabara...? Do I know you?" "Never fear. I am Kuwabara. I have come here for you. And with my sensitive eye and big shinny sword, I will save you. Then we can date right!?"

"Please go away!" I demand.

"Dyah! what did you say? Oh the pain..." He whimpers.

"No one must ever come near me; you'll only be killed. They've hired terrible guards." I fake worry.

"Haha... don't worry, we've already taken care of them all." Kuwabara states.

"No. your wrong. The the worst ones are standing right in front of me."

"There must be a mistake. I don't even sense their spirit energy." She boasts. "Look baby, we'll be there soon."

'Ew...' I think to myself.