Chapter 6~ Diamond

I don't own Yu Yu Hakusho. It was written by Yukiyoshi Ōhashi and directed by Noriyuki Abe. The original manga writer is Yoshihiro Togashi. The only thing I own in this FanFlic is Sapphire.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

§Kuwabara's POV§

I noticed something strange as we were running up the stairs.

"Uh... hey Sapphire..." we all stop and turn to look at me. “You’re fading!" I shout.

The guys look at her and it was true! Her right arm and legs were transparent. "Oh, looks like Botan needs help then. I gave him a crystal seed that will transport me to her if she ever needs help. You guys can handle the rest without me right? Suzaku is their leader and he's strong." she asks with concern.

Yusuke blinks a few times before pointing his thumb to his chest. "Don't worry about us. We'll be fine." She nods and disappears with a 'good luck'.

Just as Sapphire disappeared Botan called. She tells us that the infected people are after Keiko's life.

"Don't worry; with Sapphire on her way there the girl should be fine. Now let’s hurry." Kurama says and we make a dash for it.

§Botan's POV§

I just communicated Yusuke and right now I've got Keiko and we're running from the infected humans.

"I hope Sapphire gets here soon..." I mumble as we're currently hiding in a storage locker.

"Who's Sapphire?" Keiko whispers her question. "She's our back up and probably our only hope of getting out of here safely." I answered.

We wait and wait but no Sapphire! The infected humans are in the room now too and it seems they've spotted our little hiding spot.

I felt a tap on my shoulder and turn to find a hole in the back of the locker and a Light Dragon with Sapphire sitting on its head. "Come on." she whispers. I motion Keiko to climb onto Sapphire's dragon and soon followed after.

"Reflected Illusion." Sapphire makes a copy of me and Keiko in the locker and seals up the hole. We stay high up in the air. And wait. Sapphire also put up a Reflected Illusion around us so we couldn't be spotted or heard.

"You okay Botan?" she asks, her scarlet eyes filled with concern. "Thanks to you yes. How are the boys doing?" I answer and ask.

"Their fine I think, Hiei's got no injuries, despite having his legs and left arms frozen but he's fire so yeah. I gave Kurama a Healing Crystal after his fight so he should be alright by now. Kuwabara's pretty beat up and low in spirit energy but he'll survive. Yusuke's probably fighting Suzaku right about now..." Sapphire fills me in. "Okay, so we just have to stay here till everything goes back to normal." I sigh.

"Um... Botan...." I look over at Keiko and smile. "Oh right, you don't know each other yet. Keiko this is Sapphire. Sapphire this is Keiko Yukimura."

"H-h-hello..." Sapphire nervously holds out her hand. "I-I-I'm Sa-Sapphire...." she stutters.

Keiko just gives a warm smile. “It’s nice to meet you. I'm Keiko Yukimura." They shake hands and Sapphire hides behind me.

"Your still scared of humans, aren't you Sapphire?" I mumble to her. She just nods her head slowly. "But Yusuke and Kuwabara are okay... even though their idiots." She mutters the last part to herself.

'Sounds like Hiei's rubbed off on her a bit.' I think to myself.

"So Botan, have you told Keiko about them yet?" she changes the subject in a hushed voice.