Chapter 14~ Day 1: Round 2: Dreams

I don't own Yu Yu Hakusho. It was written by Yukiyoshi Ōhashi and directed by Noriyuki Abe. The original manga writer is Yoshihiro Togashi. The only thing I own in this FanFlic is Sapphire.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

§Hiei's POV§

"Kurama, considering the stakes. We can't afford to take any chances. Don't leave the ring with him still alive." I state. He simply replays with a 'naturally' and turns to his opponent, Roto.

Kuwabara was holding his arm in pain. "We will deal with the rest of their team. You relax." I pointed. "Hey, I'm not out of this yet. If Yusuke doesn't wake up I'll take the last guy." He argues as he pops one of Sapphire's Healing Crystals into his mouth.

"We'll pray that, that doesn't happen." I state.

"Alright boys, I'm here." That blue haired girl stated. "Now let’s whip this team into shape."

"Hey, how'd you get here?" the idiot asked. "Leave. Before you hurt yourself." I said coldly.

"Well that's a jolly thing I say to someone who's going to help you win don't you think." She pouts.

"Gyah! You mean you’re like the replacement fighter for Urameshi?" Kuwabara shouts.

"No silly that's Sapphire's job..." Botan laughs. "Tada! In addition to detective assistant and pilot of the River Sticks; I'm also a licensed trainer." She throws off her orange kimono, revealing a brown an yellow outfit. "I'll be looking after you all and making sure you stay in tiptop shape for fighting." She then walks over to Yusuke and starts smacking his face to try and wake him up.

"None of that will work, the boy is determined." I state. "Well, at least I'll get him out of the way." She then proceeds to drag him away by his ankles.

I then heard a feminine yawn as Yusuke was mumbling nonsense in his sleep again, I looked to my left.

"I'm sweepy..." Sapphire says, rubbing her eyes. "Hey Hiei, can you watch my body for me while I sleep...?" she asked me sleepily as her eyes begin to glaze over. "Sure." I reply, and with that she fell asleep, leaning her back against my left leg.

'At least she's a quiet sleeper, unlike a certain someone...' I thought as I hear Yusuke mumbling something about wanting to eat a pizza mountain.

"Oh my, should I move Sapphire as well Hiei?" The blue haired girl asks. "It's fine. She doesn't talk in her sleep so she won't be in the way." I sigh. She nods in response and we turn our attention to the fight.

"You know, that Rose Whip he's got must be 10ft. long. Where does he stag it? all the ways I can think of sound kinda painful." The moron asks me.

"Kurama simply carries a normal rose. My manipulating it with his spirit energy it's transformed into a whip." I inform simply so that the stupid lug could understand. "Even weeds can turn into a deadly weapon for Kurama."

"Second fight: Roto vs. Kurama. Begin!" the announcing girl shouts.

That Roto guy's arm grows a scythe like thing and he swings at Kurama.

§Sapphire's Dream State§

A woman... with long, ankle length, light green hair... and red eyes... mother...

A man... light brown hair... and mint green eyes... father...

Light green hair... matching mint green eyes... Hao...my older brother...

Short, shoulder length light brown hair... with a red ribbon tying a small section of hair in a small ponytail to the right side of her head with the rest of the hair loose... deep purple right eye... red left eye... Amethyst... my big sister...

Long, hip length light brown hair... a red ribbon tied into a thin little bow used as a hairband... red fading to deep blue eyes... me...

Long, passed ankle length light brown hair... tied up in a high ponytail with a red ribbon... striking silver left eye... red right eye... Diamond... my little sister...

A large tree... gentle smiling face... my foster father...

Why am I seeing the seven of us together when I was small?...

"I can't take it anymore!!" shrieked my mother as she pushes Hao into a wall. "First you! Then these three!" she glares at the triplets in the crib.

"Don't you think I've had enough as well!?" my father shouted from his desk angrily. "These kids are nothing but a waste of space!"

"I have an idea..." my mother's face had an incredibly horrific smile...

She walks over to us triplets and picks us up genteelly... almost too genteelly... a light dragon then appeared at the door.

"Oh, I see..." father then takes Hao and they fly off to a forest on top of the dragon.

Once they reached the forest... mother... dropped us... father pushed Hao off the dragon... they left laughing as we fell...

Falling... falling... falling...

§Kuwabara's POV§

Kurama's match ended quickly and he turned that cheating Roto into a flowerbed.

Sapphire was fast asleep, leaning back on Hiei's leg, when her eyes just whip open.

"Are you okay Sapphire?" I asked in concern, she was breathing heavily with shocked eyes. "Y-yeah... just a bad dream..." she answered timidly and tiredly.

"It seems the after effect from the Doppelgänger Spell has worn off." Kurama pointed out. She nods then looked at Kurama. "Oh my!" she gasped. "Are you okay Kurama!"

"I'm perfectly fine. The Healing Crystals you gave each of us worked like a charm. I just felt like keeping a little souvenir." He answered as he noticed Sapphire staring at the scat on his cheek.

"But I see you won." She says as she looks at the flowerbed. "Those are fully bloomed Death Plants. Funny how the world works; beauty can come from such hideousness..."