Popsicle

The train ride was fairly uneventful, and it only took a couple days to get from the Emerald City to the Gilikinees station

The train ride was fairly uneventful, and it only took a couple days to get from the Emerald City to the Gilikinees station. Stepping off the train I scan the platform to see if I can spot anyone I knew when suddenly I hear my father's voice. "Galinda! Galinda over here!"

Smiling I turn and can't help but rush over to him. "Popsicle!" He embraces me in bear hug and chuckles. "That is a name I miss being called." He says, and I can't help but giggle too. "Well Popsicle, you and Momsie are the only ones who still call me Galinda despite the fact I have been going by Glinda since I attended Shiz."

"That maybe true, but remember this everyone may know you as Lady Glinda or Glinda the Good; to your mother and I though you will always our little Galinda." I smile at him as he tells me this, and I know that it is true. "I will remember Popsicle"

"Good!" He says offering me his arm. "Now let's get your bag-" He stops mid sentence and looks at me oddly when I giggle. "What's so funny?" I giggle again trying not to outright burst into laughter. "Bag? Popsicle really? I have never ever traveled with just one bag and you know that!" He sighs. "I should have remembered you are like your mother when it some it that. You have to have a trunk for everyday." He teases. I pretend to look offended and put on a pouty face. "Now now Lady Glinda," he says playfully, "big girls don't pout especially ones who are high governmental positions like you." This makes me laugh, and soon he is laughing with me. "Come along my little girl, let's go home."