Twenty Three: Expected Visitors

A/N: I made another character edit! Comment if you want me to keep making them for characters.

Squinting at the smudged writing on her palm, Madelyn glanced up at the apartment number before knocking on the door

Squinting at the smudged writing on her palm, Madelyn glanced up at the apartment number before knocking on the door. She was greeted quickly by Adam.

He looked her up and down, grinning. "Glad you could make it."

"I wasn't going to let you slip away. I never let anyone slip away, especially if they're as cute as you." She winked and came in. 

Madelyn's eyes widened as she took in the sight of Adam's surprisingly large home. From the door, she could see a long, winding staircase stretching into another floor. The living room was lavishly decorated with various portraits and plush couches. "Are you rich or do you just have excellent taste?"

Chuckling, Adam put his arm around her waist. "Both. My father is in the cabinet."

"Is that so? Then why don't you give me a tour?" Madelyn winked, causing him to grin.

"My pleasure." 

Taking her arm, Adam lead her around the spacious apartment, briefly showing her around each one. Well, all except one.

His bedroom.

OOOOH. OUCH.

Anyways, happy National Women's Day! Be sure to include women in the sequel! (WERK)

Thanks so much for all your supportive comments, I'm doing much better than I was before, in terms of mental health.

Hope you enjoy!

< Jella >