The real oldest member

Changkyun woke up earlier than he expected.
It was just 7am and when he went to the kitchen to get some breakfast he notices that everyone is still sleeping.
He doesn't bother to wake them up and just makes himself a bowl of cereal before he sits down in the living room.
It's a way to early to find something good on TV, so he just sits there in silence and eats.
It's so silent that he jumps at the sudden noise of the door bell.
He quickly stands up and runs through the hallway to open the door. He hopes that no one woke up from the door bell.
When he opens the door he is greeted by two young guys.
For a moment he wants to asks what the hell they were doing here so early in the morning when the thought of the two last members hits him.
"Hey", he says and smiles at them.
"I'm Changkyun and you're probably the vocalists, right?"
The two boys nod and Changkyun let's them in.
"I'm Yoo Kihyun", the smaller one introdruces himself. He had enormous big eyes and smiles at Changkyun. He seems really nice and his voice sounds so sweet that Changkyun could imagine how it sounded when he sang.
"Shin Hoseok", the other guy says. He seems more like a cold guy but than he smiled and Changkyun could get a glance at the soft side of him.
"Come in. The other four are still sleeping", he says and leads the guys into the living room.
"So... what are you?", Kihyun asks while they sit down.
"I'm a rapper", Changkyun answers.
"And the youngest."
"Really?! How old are you?", Hoseok asks and he seems a way too interested.
"I'm 19. How about you two?"
It takes a while for both of them to answers. It takes almost ten minutes of silence for Kihyun to find the right words.
"Well I'm born November 22 1893", he answers slowly.
Changkyun's eyes get wide and he stares at the small guy who still looks like eighteen.
"So you never found... or didn't found you..."
Kihyun just nods and smiles a little.
"It's not that long."
Changkyun laughs.
"Well, if I'm right your 122 years old which makes you eighteen for 104 years!", he exclaims.
"Yeah, you should asks Hoseok though."
"What about him?"
"I was born March 1 1593 which makes me 422 years old", Hoseok explains and Changkyun is shocked.
He never heard of such an old person.
Hoseok literally lived through the whole history.
And after all this time he never found his soulmate.
"I know you want to ask but no. I never found my soulmate and yes, I'm searching for them all the time. Same with Kihyun. We travel around a lot."
"So, you knew each other before?" Changkyun was totally confused. How could they still have so much hope after such a long time.
In Kihyun's case it's "just" around a hundred years.
But Hoseok. He was searching for 400 years. That was such a long time and he still seemed happy and full of hope to find his soulmate one day.
"Where did you live before you came to Korea?", Changkyun asks.
He himself lived overseas for a few years but Korea will always be his home.
"Boston", Hoseok answers smiling.
"But we left around 1996 and moved to China for a few years before we came here."
"Wow, I was born 1996", Changkyun exclaims.
"Morning!", he suddenly hears Minhyuk's voice from the hallway.
"Oh, the other vocalists arrived?", he asks when he enters the living room.
"Minhyuk that's Hoseok and that's Kihyun. Hoseok and Kihyun that's Minhyuk. He's also a vocalist", Changkyun interdruces them to each other.
"I'm gonna wake up the others."
Changkyun stands up and leaves Minhyuk alone with the two new guys.
He just opens a random door.
Minhyuk and Hyungwon's room.
Hyungwon was still sleeping deeply. It was a pity that Changkyun had to wake him up now. He looks really cute sleeping like this.
"Hyungown", he says and touches the shoulder of the tall guy.
"Hey, Hyungwon wake up! The other two vocalists are here. Minhyuk told me to get you."
After what felt like hours Hyungwon opens his eyes and agrees to stand up and go to the kitchen to get some breakfast.
The next room he enters was Hyunwoo, Jooheon and his.
He quietly enters and first tries to wake up Jooheon who doesn't move a little bit no matter what Changkyun tries.
That's when he decides to wake up Hyunwoo first.
"Hey, Hyunwoo. The real oldest members are here."
Hyunwoo shots up in his bed.
"What so you mean the 'real oldest members'?"
"Come to the living room. We'll explain and could you wake up Jooheon?"
With that Changkyun leaves the room and makes his way back to the living room.
There he sees how Hoseok and Kihyun are already talking to Hyungwon and Minhyuk.
"Are Hyunwoo and Jooheon coming?", Minyhuk asks Changkyun who just nods.
"So what exactly did you mean by 'real oldest members'?", is the first thing Jooheon and Hyunwoo say in unison when they enter the living room together.
"Wait what?", Hyungwon asks.
"I thought Hyunwoo was the oldest?"
"Ask the newbies", is all Changkyun says and Hoseok and Kihyun start to explain.
They tell them the same things they did tell Changkyun.
"But the managers thought it would be weird if we would be this old, so we actually go by being younger", Kihyun explains.
"How old are you? We need to know if your older or younger than us. And who knows that you're so old?", Jooheon who isn't sleepy anymore asks interested.
"I'm officially born November 22 1993 which makes me 22 and Hoseok is officially born March 1 1993 which makes him 22 too", Kihyun explains.
"And only our managers know about our real age. Just the closest ones", Hoseok ads.
"So it's kind of a secret."