Training

Dancing.
Changkyun never thought he would hate this word that much.
Okay, maybe he didn't hate the word but the action.
They started with the basics. Well, that's what they told him they would do: Dance to songs from other groups, do some covers. In the end they decided they would train BAP's 'No mercy' until they can do it as perfect as possible and then they're going to release it as a dance cover. They already have a YouTube channel where their profiles were released and where they would upload a lot of covers, dance and vocal/rap, so that people would start noticing them.
The plan was that they would debut after one or two years with an already big fanbase. None of them went through a training period yet. They all start together. That's the special thing.
Everyone of them brought a talent. All of them set their hopes high and the only thing they have to do is believe in each other.
"Okay, let's do this once again and then have a break!", Shownu tells them and all of them only get through the song because of the thought of the break.
As soon as the song ends Changkyun falls down and stays on his back on the floor. He looks to the left only to see Minhyuk in a similar state to his. He looks around to see Hyungwon who was actually really confident in dancing nearly sleeping while he leaned against the wall.
Kihyun looked like he would faint and gasps for air while Jooheon looks like he just showered that's how much he sweat.
Shownu and Wonho on the other hand were as energetic as they were from the start.
"Drink...Please, I need water", Kihyun gasps and Shownu throws his water bottle at the smaller.
No one talked about the incident that one night and no one talked about Shownu and Kihyun being soulmates.
It's not that Changkyun bothers to start talking about it but he's afraid the two of them would become awkward with each other despite living together.
As the youngest it was kind of his job to cheer the older up and bring a smile to everyone's face but right now he can't move an inch.
He feels how someone kicks into his side and he opens his eyes only to stare right at Wonho who was laughing at the exhausted members.
"Let's stop for today and get some food before we go home", Shownu suggests.
Everyone cheers and they make their way to the locker rooms to change into some fresh clothes.
When they walk out of the building to drive to get some food it was already dark what suprised Changkyun. He didn't thought it was already that late. The time flew by like nothing when they were training and having fun together.
"What should we get?", Shownu asks after the car started driving. As the leader he took the front seat, Kihyun and Wonho behind him followed by Jooheon and Changkyun while Minhyuk and Hyungwon sat at the back.
"I would give everything for chicken", Kihyun suggests and gets a lot of loud agreements.
"Then it is chicken", Shownu says and asks the driver to bring them to the nearest fast food restaurant.

They arrive at their dorm half an hour later and all sit down in the living room, Wonho, Kihyun and Jooheon on the couch, Minhyuk and Hyungwon infront of the couch on the floor while Changkyun and Shownu took both of the armchairs.
Once again Changkyun is amazed by their dorm. Even though they only had two rooms to share it was perfect that way and the living room, kitchen and bathroom were small but fine and fitting for seven people. And they even had a little balcony.
They're eating in silence. A thing they do since they moved into the dorm.
Changkyun was glad that they could act like old friends despite knowing each other for only about two weeks.
After twenty minutes of pure silence the sound of Shownu's phone ringing makes them all jump at the sudden noise.
Their leader stands up and answers the call as soon as he steps out of the living room.
"You know who this could be?", Minhyuk asks Hyungwon curious.
"Not really but I guess it's the manager", Hyungwon answers. The tall male wasn't used to having no information about what was happening. He was the first to arrive and the managers always told him everything that was going on until Shownu was announced the leader. He would never admit it but he sure thought he would end up as the leader because he arrived as first. He would never admit it because he knows how hard his members work for they success.
Shownu enters the room again which makes Changkyun snap out of his thoughts.
"Who was that?", Hyungwon asks.
"The manager. We're going to met up tomorrow at the dance studio. He has to announce something but he didn't told me more", Shownu explains.
"Okay", is the only thing Hyungwon says before he takes out his phone and ignores the others.
No one seems to notice his behavior but Changkyun does.