The truth

Kihyun didn't know why he believed Wonho but he was sure the blonde male didn't killed Changkyun. Not this time.
Wonho might had been cruel in his past. He might killed his soulmate a lot of times but in the end Kihyun would always say it was his brother's fault. Wonho's brother started all of this.
When they got home he told Wonho to just sit down in the kitchen and told the others that there'll be a lot of time to explain everything after he treated Wonho's injuries.
"They deserve the truth, you know that", he says quietly while he bandages the deep cut on Wonho's right arm. It's not the first time he did something like this.
"And by the truth I mean everything: about you, your past, Changkyun, what happened back there. I can only guess but it were the men in white, right?"
Wonho slowly nods.
"After they took him away...I thought they killed him. So when they got me-", Wonho's voice breaks.
"I thought they were going to kill me and I was okay with that. But then I saw Changkyun and I was so confused. They killed him, Kihyun. A woman with red hair. She stabbed him and told me that 'No one should live forever' over and over again. She tod me that they work for the government but...I just don't know anymore..."
"It's okay", Kihyun says and caresses Wonho's cheek. Even though Wonho was older he felt the need to take care of him. He had such a hard life and maybe Kihyun could help him to forget his past.
"Maybe it will help you too when you explain all this to the others. They're our friends, brothers by now. I'm insanely in love with one of them. I think they'll believe you."
Wonho nods and they enter the living room together. The other four members sitting there waiting anxiously.
"We left one of our friends dead body in some abandoned house", Hyungwon says wiping away his tears.
"You have a lot to explain!"
Wonho only nods and sits down. Kihyun notices how careful he his while doing so. The older was hurt pretty badly.
"When I told you about my brother I didn't lie. He was a monster and taught me how to be one too.
He repeatedly told me over years how worthless soulmates were and he told me the best way to use them was to just kill them. You could live forever, stay young forever and I believed him", Wonho begins.
"Shortly before I met Kihyun, my brother started to be nervous. He was even more careful than before and it made me nervous too.
I don't really remember if it was 1898 or 1899 but around that time we were in California. He planned everything through. He found his soulmate and told me to stay behind in our hotel room while he was handling the situation.
Of course I didn't do that. I was curious and wanted to see him work. Gosh, I adored him, wanted to be like him. So I followed him to that bar and observed him.
When he went out of the bar, I easily regcognized the girl he was with. I saw her alot in the past and everytime he killed her in a different way, everytime more brutally and painful. But this time she survived, at least I thought so, because before he could reach his car, a group around ten men, clothed completly in white, came out of nowhere. Because he told me often how to handle such a situation, I left as fast as I could.
The last thing I saw was him being dragged away by the men in white.
I continued to live like he told me to. I killed Changkyun or Daniel, his name varried from time to time, over and over again. Even after I met Kihyun who was standing behind the soulmate system and who wanted to find his as soon as possible. He traveled around with me but he never really tried to change me until 1992.
From then on Kihyun understood how I felt everytime I did that to Changkyun and he tried to make me see what a soulmate is really worth.
I must have been fate that brought Changkyun and Hyunwoo to the same agency, same group. We came here because of you. I promised Kihyun to try it, to get to know him and I did even more.
I learned to love him and respect him and I finally understood.
And when you went to the club, we decided to go for a walk and then they came back. The men in white beat us and brought us to that house and...", Wonho has to catch his breath. Too many emotions flood through him in that moment and he didn't know if he could talk anymore but he did.
"Some woman with red hair told me that they work for the goverment and that 'No one should live forever' . She killed Changkyun, so i could learn how it is to age and die one day without my soulmate."
Silence fills the room. No one has the courage to say a word.
"So Changkyun died because of your past?", Hyungwon finally asks. The others were glad he did. They couldn't say out loud what they though.
"Yeah, yeah it was my fault and it's okay for you to blame me."
"So that's the truth? Then what are we gonna do now? Tell the manager? Probably not. Tell the agency? A big nono. So what? We left our friend back there! What is your plan? Do you have one Kihyun? I believe so", Minhyuk asks all his questions at once. He was tired of being lied to.
"Yes, I do have a plan and you won't like it"

SOOOOOO....That's the big thruth. I hope you liked the chapter and all...
I love badass!Kihyun who else??