Nightmares

Now

Changkyun woke up from someone tossing around in their bed.
"No! Don't..."
He had just dreamed about the summer he spent at the sea together with his family. Probably a sign that he's already missing them. It was just something about the dream that makes it weird. It was that he never spent a summer at the sea with his family. So it wasn't a memory but a real dream. He was confused.
Changkyun looked down from his bunkbed. He shared a room with Hyunwoo...Ehm Shownu, Jooheon and Kihyun while Wonho, Minhyuk and Hyungwon shared the other one.
Kihyun had the bunkbed under him. It hadn't been a big fight. Kihyun didn't want to sleep in the upper bed and Changkyun had been cheering like a child.
When he looked down at the older now he saw him turning from side to side in between the sheets and mumbling words like 'no, please don't'.
Changkyun quietly stands up. He looks over at the other bed but Jooheon and Shownu were both snoring and still in a deep sleep.
When he got down he sits down on the bed next to Kihyun.
"Kihyun", he whispers and shakes the other lightly at the shoulder.
The older doesn't show a sign of waking up, so he shakes him a little bit rougher.
"Kihyun, wake up", he whispers as loud as he dares himself to do.
"I.M?"
Changkyun looks up to see Jooheon on the other lower bunkbed.
He was wide awake and after two attempts to stand up he finally succeeds and comes over to Kihyun's bed.
"Is he okay?", Jooheon asks.
"I don't know I tried to wake him up but he stays asleep. Worse than you", Changkyun asnwers.
Jooheon sits down next to Kihyun's head without reacting to Changkyun's comment about his sleeping habit and shakes the smaller by the shoulder.
"Kihyun", he says and didn't bother to whisper.
"Kihyun, wake up!"
The small male shoots up in his bed.
His eyes wide in shock and breathing heavy.
Changkyun doesn't know what to do when the older suddenly starts to sob and tears stream down his face.
"Kihyun." Jooheon tries to comfort him but it doesn't works.
"Guys?" Shownu woke up too and gets down from his top bunkbed.
"Is he okay?", he aks.
"I don't know. He had a nightmare and we woke him up now he's crying", Changkyun explains.
Shownu sat down on the bed where Jooheon had sat before. Maybe he could make Kihyun feel better. He's the oldest and stuff....then it hits Changkyun: he wasn't really the oldest.
"Hey, Kihyun." Hyunwoo lays his hand on the smaller's shoulder but the reaction isn't as all of then hoped it would be like.
Kihyun shots away from Hyunwoo and looks at him with terrified eyes.
"Don't come near me!", he shouts and all of them are shoked.
"Maybe we should get Wonho. He probably knows how to calm him", Jooheon suggests.
"I'm gonna wake him up", Changkyun says and leaves the room. He can't be in one room with a crying person for long before he starts to cry himself.
He carefully enters the other bedroom and finds all the other three still awake and talking happily.
"Oh, hey Changkyun!", Hyungwon greets him.
"Is something wrong?"
Changkyun nods and then realises that he should explain.
"I think Kihyun had a nightmare and now he's crying and he was afraid of Shownu for some kind of reasons and no one of us can calm him down that's why we wanted to get Wonho because he knows him the longest-"
"Okay, stop. I'm coming", Wonho says and stands up.
Changkyun follows him and when they're back in Jooheon, Shownu, Kihyun and his room Kihyun is still crying.
Wonho quickly sits down and cradles the other into his arms.
"You get out. I'll explain this when he calmed down."
"But-", Changkyun wants to protest but gets interrupted by Wonho.
"Just go out. I promise I'll tell you everything when he's okay."
Wonho looks at Changkyun with pleading eyes. The others already left the room. Only Changkyun was left.
"I promise you Changkyun."
"Okay", he finally says.
"Just make sure he's okay. That's the only thing that matters."
He slowly closes the door behind him and goes to the others that already sit in the kitchen and drink coffee.
All of then are wide awake. Same with Changkyun.
"He'll explain when Kihyun is okay."
The others just nod and Hyungwon hands Changkyun a cup of coffee.
"I don't think we'll get any sleep tonight."

Poor Kihyunie:(