Cuddling

Wonho wasn't used to being cuddled, hugged and caressed.
His childhood had been hard. His parents were never nice or caring. His older brother was even worse than their father. He told Wonho all about life. Taught him that women were worthless, your soulmate wasn't as special as everyone said and the best way to use them was to kill them. He taught Wonho how he could live forever and promised him to help him.
Wonho believed him. As the younger brother he tried to follow his brothers footsteps.
Now he knows how dumb he had been. Even after his brother was taken away by some men in white and Wonho was left alone he kept living his life like his brother taught him. And even when Kihyun tried to change his view on the soulmate system he didn't change.
But now that he decided to help Kihyun become happy again, to get Hyunwoo, now that he gets to know Changkyun, he understands that his father and brother had been wrong all along.
Changkyun was the most precious person he ever met. He was perfect with all his little flaws and Wonho slowly learned to love him.
They got along pretty well. Joking around and laughing together made Wonho realise how good it was to have people around you that care for you.
"Hey!", Changkyun ripped Wonho out of his thoughts.
"Yeah?"
"You weren't listening, were you?", Changkyun asks and lifts his head from Wonho's chest. They were cuddled up on the couch and watched a movie that seems to have ended now. The other members went out for dinner but Changkyun had twisted his ankle, so he had to stay home and Wonho stayed with him.
Wonho noticed by now that Changkyun was a pretty cuddly person but he actually never got to cuddle with the younger. That Wonho would end up being the one to pull Changkyun close when the film got boring for him suprised himself. Since then Wonho was watching Changkyun laughing and smiling at the crappy jokes and thought about his past.
"No, I wasn't. I'm sorry", Wonho answers and smiles a little.
"I was too busy watching you."
Changkyun cheeks turn a bright pink and he hides his face in Wonho's chest.
Wonho really started to like Changkyun. He didn't know how he changed so much in the past few weeks but he did. He fell in love with the person he killed a dozen times and more. But did he actually love him. He wasn't sure. He didn't know himself anymore.
"That's so embrassing, don't say something like this!", Changkyun whines and makes Wonho laugh out loud. When was the last time he laughed like that? Probably when he was in Tokio with Kihyun.
"I like your laugh, it makes you want to laugh too."
"I don't think so", Wonho states and wipes away the tears that build from all the laughing.
"Yes, it is!", Changkyun responds harshly.
"Don't be like that to yourselve. Your laugh is beautiful."
"You're beautiful."
Changkyun was taken aback by Wonho's statement and didn't answer.
"If my laugh is beautiful then you are too!"
"Thank you", Changkyun says.
"You don't laugh often, why?", he asks.
"The last time I really laughed was when I was in Tokio with Kihyun. I'm sure about that. We had a lot of fun, drank too much and did some illegal things. I don't have many reasons to laugh. You're one of the few", Wonho asnwers truthfully.
"You're making me blush a way too much!"
"It's cute."
"Argh! Stop it."
"Hahahahahah~"
The rest of the night they were laughing and cuddling. Wonho felt safe and sound in Changkyun's arms and none of the members bothered to wake them up when they found them tangled together on the couch. Kihyun gets a blanket and covers them with it before he goes to bed himself. A grin decorating his face.

Argh! They're too cute!

I'm so so sorry I forgot to update again! 🙏 I just have a lot of stress right now so please understand...