It feels like you don't even remember I exist!

The big announcement was nothing but about the day they'll finally release their first dance cover.
They still had one week. It seemed like such a long time but Changkyun was sure they'll have to practice every minute they can.
When they got home later on he notices once again how Hyungwon is acting. He doesn't talk alot which seems normal for him but he talks even less than before and he seems to keep his thoughts and worries to himself.
Changkyun didn't knew if he should ask the older about his behavior or if he should talk to the others.
In the end he decides to talk to Wonho. He was after all the oldest and Changkyun couldn't talk to Shownu when he was the problem.
"Wonho?"
"What's going on?", Wonho asks.
"Let's go outside to talk about it", Changkyun simply says and walks outside.
"Let's take a ride", Wonho suggests and opens his car.
"Did you notice Hyungwon's behavior?", Changkyun asks after a while. He opens the window and cold wind messes up his hair.
"Yes", Wonho answers.
"I think he feels like we don't care about him but that's wrong. He thinks he's not good enough because Shownu is the leader."
Changkyun nods and takes a deep breath.
"Should we talk to him?"
"Yes, we should all sit down and talk about it. I just waited to see if anyone else noticed."

"What is this about?", Minhyuk asks curios as they sit down in the kitchen.
"I want to know too", Kihyun states and looks at Changkyun and Wonho with a serious face.
"Hyungwon can tell you", Wonho says and gestures towards the tall male.
"What?! I have no idea what you're talking about", Hyungwon says a little too loud.
"Hyungwon, I think they're right. There's something wrong with you lately", Shownu says calmly.
"Just tell us what's wrong."
Hyungwon laughs sarcasticly and shakes his head.
"Well, I'm suprised you can't guess that already", he mumbles and wants to stand up.
"You stay here!"
Hyungwon sits down again.
"You know what? You want to talk, I'm gonna talk", he says.
"I'm sick of it! I'm sick of being forgotten!
When we all arrived here, you all depended on me but now! Now you don't care at all! I was ill the whole last week and the only one who noticed was Minhyuk who said I should drink tea and then it'll be okay!
The manager tells me nothing anymore and since Shownu is the leader it's okay like this, right? First tell me I'm important. You're the first to arrive, you'll have to help the others get along, that's what they said and now!
It feels like you don't even remember I exist!"
Tears are in Hyungwon's eyes and he wipes them away with an angry gesture.
"I'm sick of it!", he says and leaves the kitchen.
"Wow, I never heard him talk that much", Jooheon mumbles.
"He's right, we were asshole towards him lately", Minhyuk says.
"I'll go look after him", Changkyun says and stands up.
He finds the tall male in his room.
"Hey", Changkyun ripped Hyungwon out of his thoughts. The taller had been crying.
"I'm glad you let the tears fall. Sometimes that's the best way to release some stress."
Hyungwon nods and sits up straighter on his bed.
"I overreacted, didn't I?"
"Just a little. I understand you but we have to get along, right? So that we talked now is a good sign, I guess. I know I don't make sense. But, you know, if we talk things out, say out loud what bothers us, we can help each other."
Hyungwon nods and smiles slightly.
"You're right, I should talk to Shownu later."
"Good idea. I'm gonna go to sleep."
"Do that. Good night."
"Night."
Changkyun quietly leaves the room but he doesn't go to bed. His feet automatically move him to their balcony.