The rooftop

It was nearly midnight when they got back to the dorm.
Minhyuk didn't feel like sleeping yet so he went up to his special place and doesn't bother to go into the dorm before.
It took only a few minutes for Hyungwon to follow him.
"Wonho and Changkyun aren't there, they left a note that they're on a walk", he states sits down next to Minhyuk.
"At midnight?"
"Yes, at midnight. Aren't you sitting on a rooftop at midnight, isn't it kinda the same?", Hyungown answers.
"Sitting on a rooftop is relaxing and romantic at any time", Minhyuk protests.
"Okay."
Minhyuk smiles and leans to the side so can lay down his head on Hyungwon's legs. Kihyun once asked him if it was uncomfortable because Hyungwon's legs were so thin and you could feel his bones but Minhyuk didn't thought so. Maybe it was because he was mostly distracted by Hyungown caressing his hair.
"But taking a walk is too", Hyungwon says to tease Minhyuk and succeeds.
"But-"
"Shh!"
Hyungwon chuckles and leans down to kiss Minhyuk.
"It was a joke", he explains and kisses Minhyuk again.
"I love you", he mumbles.
"I love you too."
"I love the rooftop", Hyungwon says.
"You're right, it's really relaxing and romantic too."
Minhyuk nods and starts playing with Hyungwon's fingers that are now laying on his chest.
"At home I had a little place just for me too", Minhyuk starts to explain.
"In my bedroom was this little hidden door, just big enough for a person to crawl through. If you crawled a little you'd find this little room. From that room you could take a ladder up to the loft of the house.
It was simple but beautiful up their and I spent most of my freetime there.
My parents couldn't hear me from there, so one day I started singing. The acoustic up there was beautiful. It was enough space to dance a little too and...it was just beautiful.
The rooftop here, that's my little place now. But this time I have someone to share it with."
Hyungwon smiles as Minhyuk stops talking. He loved the way Minhyuk talks about thing he cares about, he was passionate about.
"In our garden we had a small pavilion. My parents never used it, so I would sit there when I needed time for myself. You can say that was my rooftop. But I'm glad to be the person you let into your space", Hyungwon says.
"Our space", Minhyuk corrects him.
"Our rooftop."

That's Minhyuk's loft

And that's the rooftop

And that's the rooftop. The picture isn't really how I imagine it but it's close and the best picture I could find. Of corse the loft and rooftop can be completely different in your imagination!

Just a short cute chapter😀
I actually only wrote this to tease you because I know you want to know who the men in white are😉 next chapter you'll find out