It wasn't me this time!

Wonho was trying to get off his handcuffs. He was trying to break free, rush over to Changkyun.
But he couldn't.
The cold metal of the handcuffs was cutting into his skin but the pain was nothing compared to how much his heart was aching.
He wanted to cradle Changkyun into his arms. To tell him it's alright and that Changkyun would laugh and be okay.
But Changkyun was dead. He not only knew that because of how limp his body was lying on the floor or because of the large amount of blood on the floor. No, he could also feel it. A strong never ending pain in his chest right were his heart was.
He is startled when the red haired woman comes over to him and freed his hands from the handcuffs and gets down on one knee.
"That's the only way how you'll understand how it is to age. You would have done it again if we let him live", she said and pets his head.
"Your friends will be here soon. We sent them a text with your phone. You can think of an explanation for all of this", she explains before she gets up to leave the barn. It has to be one. Wooden walls and a big gate as a door.
"Who are you?!", he screams after her.
"Why are you doing this!?"
She turns back one more time and smiles.
"We work for the government, Hoseok. You're a criminal and you're not the only one that wants to stay young forever. We and the government think that no one should live forever."
"Can you stop saying that sentence!", he shouts and tries to stand up but looses his balance and fall back onto his bottom.
"You're weakened, Hoseok. Just wait till your friends are here. We'll be long gone", she says calmly and leaves, shutting the door behind herself with a loud thud.
Ignoring the pain Wonho slowly crawled over to Changkyun and took the limp body into his arms. He screams. A scream full of pain and heartbreak. He holds Changkyun close but his body is already cold. He sobs and the tears blury his vision.
"Why didn't they just kill me?", he whispers against Changkyun's hair and starts to cry even harder than before.
That's when he hears the door open again.
He looks up and and right into the faces of his band members.
"Wonho!" Kihyun is the first to react. He runs over and takes Changkyun out of his arms.
"What happened!?", he shouts at the blonde male. By now the others are next to them too.
Wonho only brings out a sob and stares at the small male.
"What have you done, Wonho!? You said you wouldn't do it again!"
The others seem frightened by Kihyun's outburst.
"What do you mean by again?!", Jooheon asked and backs away from Wonho.
"Kihyun, please!", Wonho finally brings out.
"It wasn't me this time! Believe me, Kihyun! It wasn't me this time! It wasn't me", the last sentence was only a whisper as he wipes away the tears.
"Kihyun, it wasn't me. Not this time."
"Again, what is he talking about?!", Minhyuk shouts this time.
Kihyun takes a few deep breaths and nods.
"I believe you, Wonho. But you have explain this to them. I can't", he says while he tries to hold back his tears.
Wonho nods and tries to stand up but fails.
"I'm going to explain it all, I promise. But can we get away from here?", he asks.
"What about Changkyun!?", Hyungwon screeches. The usually shy boy was angry. He didn't know why but he was angry at Wonho, at Kihyun, at Changkyun.
"We have to leave him here", Kihyun says calmly.
"What!?"
"We're gonna leave him here!", he says louder.
"Now come, we have to help Wonho, he's injured."

Kihyun turning into a badass. Tbh, he was a badass the whole time, you just didn't notice;)

Btw I don't know how late it us were you come from but here in Germany it's around 7:30pm and I had like so many things to do today that's why I only got to update now....