No one should live forever

When Changkyun opened his eyes the only thing he could see was darkness. He was sitting on a cold hard ground and he couldn't move his hands.
Handcuffs.
His hands were cuffed behind his back. No chance to escape.
"He-Hello?", he whispers, his voice breaking as he tries to hold back a whimper.
"Hello?", he say again, louder this time.
"Is someone there?"
He started to panic. Where did they brought him. The only thing he remembers are the people in white and Wonho's bruised and beaten body. Wonho who tried to protect him. And then everything went black.
"Chang-Chang-Changkyun?", he suddenly hears a weak voice saying. The person sounds like he was beaten up and in pain.
"Changkyun, it's me, Wonho. Don't be scared, everything is going to be fine", the voice says and suddenly the lights go on.
Changkyun scans the room with his eyes and finds Wonho at the other end of the room in almost the same position he was in. The blonde male had his hands bound together behind his back and was sitting on the floor. The only difference from Changkyun was that he was also tied to the wall, so he can't get over to the younger. And he was hurt. Bruises and cuts were all over the arias Changkyun could see and Wonho doesn't look like he feels good either.
Changkyun tries to move forward to get to Wonho but the older stops him with a harsh tone.
"Don't! Stay where you are! We don't know who these people are, it's better if we try to follow their rules."
Changkyun nods and stays still in his place. Tears sting in his eyes but he holds them back.
"Hoseok is right", a female voice suddenly says.
"It's better to follow the rules. It's sad that he couldn't do that himself."
Changkyun spins his head around and sees a tall red haired woman coming their way. The door behind her closed with a thud and she smiles. A smile that makes cold shivers go down his spine.
"Changkyun, I'm really sorry that you have to find out about him this way and I'm really sorry for what will happen", she explains while she gets down on her knees next to him.
"Hoseok is that old because he killed his soulmate several times. In brutal and painful ways.
Maybe he didn't kill you yet but that can change.
He wants to live forever but no one should do that. You should start aging with your soulmate and die one day. But no one should live forever.
I hope you understand that, Changkyun. Hoseok, the man that told you he loves you, the man that you love, your soulmate, he killed you several times.
And now he may be nice and kind to you but when he aged till a certain point he won't hold back.
He'll kill you, so he can live forever. And as I said no one should live forever."
Changkyun stares at her with wide eyes. This couldn't be true. Wonho told him that his brother did all these things not him! Wonho told him it only happened one time and that was an accident!
The tears finally start to run down his face when he rips his gaze off the woman and looks at his soulmate.
The blonde male was crying too and shakes his head as if he didn't wanted to hear what she had to tell them.
"Changkyun, don't listen to this. Please, Changkyun, I love you!"
Changkyun shakes his head and looks up at the woman.
"What are you gonna do?", he asks frightened by her calm face.
"There're two ways but only one of them will punish him how he deserves it. I'm sorry Changkyun but death would be a gift to him, so the only thing we can do is make him age", she explains.
"What...? How? I'm with him! Why would you get us here,! He is aging!", he exclaims but she lays a finger on his mouth.
"There's another way to make him age. He'll start aging when his soulmate dies from the hands of another person", she says and Changkyun tries to get away from her but she only pushes him against the wall. His hand are trapped between the wall and his back, making his position more uncomfortable than it already was.
"Again, I'm sorry but I have to do this, Changkyun. I hope you'll find peace."
With the last words she pulls out a little knife and holds it against Changkyun's chest.
"No! No! Stop!", Wonho screams from the other end of the room.
"Not him! Don't kill him! Please!"
His begs don't work.
The red haired woman apologies once again and rams the sharp blade into Changkyun lower stomach.
"Ah!"
His scream is almost silent. The pain overcomes him and his vision gets blury. He hears Wonho's scream but they seem to come from far far away and through a tunnel.
"Wonho?", he breaths out.
His eyes get heavy and he starts to close them. The screams of Wonho get louder but Changkyun doesn't react to them.
He slowly drifts away. His last thoughts were about his and Wonho's first kiss.

Please don't hate me...