I love you

"Isn't it uncomfortable to sleep in the back of your car? You're not in our room often.", Hyunwoo  asks.
"I don't sleep alot at all. The memories always come back", Kihyun answers truthfully.
"I know you don't want me to but I feel guilty. I thought I've never done something wrong but now that I know about past-me I'm...I don't know...I feel bad for it."
Kihyun hysterically shakes his head and takes Hyunwoo's face inbetween his hands.
"Don't you dare do that! I...I love you", Kihyun says more soft than agressive as he wanted it to sound.
"I love you too."
Kihyun is taken aback. He never thought that they would exchange those words only a few moments after starting to - secretly - date. But now that those words were spoken he felt like it was the right thing to say in that moment. It was exactly how he always dreamed of it do be.
Hyunwoo  starts to kiss him. This time their kiss is full of love and passion for each other. Holding onto each other they never break the kiss.
Kihyun pulls at the taller's shirt, a sign Hyunwoo understands and he quickly obeys through taking off his shirt.
A gasps escapes Kihyun's lips when he sees the toned body of his lover. He saw it a few times while practice already but now in the moonlight and the tender look on Hyunwoo's face it's even more breathtaking.
It doesn't take a minute for Kihyun to loose his shirt too and Hyunwoo to start kissing down his neck. He doesn't leave any marks knowing that the others would aks about them.
Little moans escape Kihyun and he grabs onto Hyunwoo's dark hair. He loves the way Hyunwoo's large hands hold his tiny waist. How Hyunwoo caresses every inch of skin he can reach.
"Ahh!", Kihyun gasps when the taller squeezes his ass.
Another heated kiss starts and Kihyun moans and gasps get louder as Hyunwoo starts to play with his nipples.
They break the kiss only for Hyunwoo to kiss and lick down to Kiyhun's stomach and up to his nipples. He plays around them with his tongue and roams his hands around Kihyun's body.
Kihyun pushes Hyunwoo away so he can look at the taller.
"Isn't it too uncomfortable here for something like this?", he asks.
"Well, where's a better place?"
"Somewhere in a bed, Hyunwoo!"
They both start to laugh and Hyunwoo quickly picks up Kihyun's shirt to put it on the small male.
"It's cold", he says and cuddles Kiyhun into his arms.
"I love you so much", Kihyun says as he looks at the stars.
"I love you too", Hyunwoo answers and smiles before he kisses the top of Kiyhun's head.
"241, 242, 243", Kihyun suddenly starts to count again.
"244, 245, 246", Hyunwoo continues for him.
Kihyun laughs quietly and counts: "247, 248, 249."
"250, 251 , 252."
From that night they spent alot more cold nights out in the back of Kihyun's car counting the stars. It was a thing between them that no one knew of.
The stars belonged to them and their love.
Every night they start new and they never got to count them all.
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12,...

I love this couple😍 I know it may seem a bit fast but come on! Who doesn't need a little Showki in their life?
Also I know this is actually a Wonkyun fanfic but I wanted to have the other couples in here too...

Age (Wonkyun)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara