Message

"Hyungwon, Minhyuk?"
Kihyun made the conclusion that he'd find both of them up on the rooftop and he was right.
"Hey, Kihyun. What's up?", Hyungwon asks.
The couple was cuddled up under a blanket that Minhyuk must've have brought up here sometime. It was the blanket that actually belongs into their living room, Kihyun notices.
"Wonho just texted me. He and Changkyun are at this address he sent me and he asked if we could pick them up."
Hyungwon furrows his eyebrows.
"Why are you telling us that? Should we all go or are you going to ask a manager to pick them up?"
Kihyun shakes his head. He was worried about the two. He knows Wonho well and Wonho never texted him.
"Wonho, never texted me or anyone", he tells the two his thoughts.
"And with never I mean never. He hated it. I don't know why but probably because he grew up in a time phones didn't exist. The others are already in the car and I want you to come too. I'm worried about them."
Minhyuk stands up before Hyungwon can react and takes Kihyun into a hug.
"I bet they're okay", he mumbles into Kihyun's hair.
"Let's go pick them up, okay?"
Kihyun nods and together they go downstairs and put of the house.
The others waiting for them in the car seem tired but also worried like Kihyun.
Shownu sat behind the steering wheel and started the car when all of them were inside.
"Maybe he just sent a message like this because his phone us nearly dead or something like this?", Jooheon says but Kihyun shakes his head.
"He swore himself he would never ever sent a text message."
"He never seemed that old school to me tho", Hyungwon  responds.
"Did he ever text you?", Kihyun asks.
All of them have to say no. Wonho never texted any of them.
"Then why did he text me now? Why?"
None of them has an answer.
"See? Something is weird and I just hope they're both okay."

Sorry that it's so short...I don't have a good excuse tho😅