Epilogue

26.01  5 years later

"Trust me, you don't want to do this!", Wonho shouts at the young girl infront of him. Wonho looked older now. He really looked like a 23 year old man and not the 18 year old boy he was for 500 years.
"Why!? Tell me one reason why I shouldn't kill her!"
"Because she's your soulmate!" After Changkyun's death, Wonho helped people like him. He was searching for them and told them about the consequences of their actions. In the end he got all of them to stop killing their soulmates. He felt better through it. He still blamed himself for what happened to Changkyun but he feels better because he safes others from the fate.
"But that's the reason! Why should I listen to someone like you!"
"Because I was like you and then they killed him. They killed my soulmate so I would age and trust me that hurts. It hurts to loose them.
I want to help you! Get to know her and you'll see how much you fit together!"
The girl was crying now. He broke her he was sure.
"I don't belive you!", she screams.
"You do. I'll see you around", he says and turns on his heels. Tomorrow he'll see her on the streets in the arms of another girl smiling happily. He saved two of them again.

"Changkyun sweetheart, put down your dad's phone!"
Wonho was greeted like this almost everytime he came home from one of his trips.
Kihyun and Shownu had named their first son after Changkyun and are now trying to adopt a little girl called Mina. They're a perfect family. Married last year and bought a house two years ago and adopted Changkyun four years ago.
Wonho lived with them when he was in Boston and not in some other country and saving people. He still doesn't believe it himself that he became such a good person after literally being a killer.
Jooheon traveled around with him. He still tries to find his soulmate and Wonho felt proud of him for not giving up.
Minhyuk and Hyungwon are still together and actually started aging what none of them expected to happen. Wonho was happy for them. Their love was true and if they hadn't been soulmates it would have ruined their lives.
"Hoseok has a phone too!", Changkyun complains and points at his uncle.
"Well, I'm old enough for it", Wonho says and takes Shownu's phone out of the child's hand. He laughs quietly and walks into the kitchen where Kihyun was cooking. It was their once-a-year-meeting. Hyungown and Minhyuk, Wonho and Jooheon would meet up at Shownu and Kihyun's house in Boston and they would eat dinner together.
It was always Changkyun's birthday they did this on. Everyone would take a day off from work and they would just sit together and laugh and talk about old times.

"Still remember when we were a band?", Minhyuk asks.
"I kinda miss it. The training and stuff, you know?"
Wonho nods and smiles.
"That was our old life."
It stays silent between them for a while.
"I miss Changkyun", Wonho finally says what all of them are thinking.
"When I talk to all those people like me I often tell them about him and...I'm glad I can help them."
Tears sting in his eyes but he doesn't let them fall.
"I loved him."
"You still do, Wonho", Kihyun says and reaches over the table to hold his hands.
"You never stopped."

Arghhhhhh...
This story ended:(
Next chapter will be info about the possibility of a sequel or prequel!