I trust you

It was a cold night. Millions of stars were visible on the clear night sky. It was impossible to count all those white little dots on the dark blue but Kihyun was doing it anyway.
Staring up to the roof of the word he was laying in the back of the bright red Pick-up that none of the members knew he owned.
His eyes jumped from here to there, adding one star after the other to his count. He's at 124 now. 125, 126, 127, 128 ,129.
He stops counting and sits up to take a sip of his coffee. It helps him to stay awake, so he won't end up in the horror of his dreams. Those nightmares, those memories of his past were still hunting him.
But he refused to let them control him. In some kind of way they do. He cut down his 4 hours of sleep to 1 and is still kind of distant to Hyunwoo.
He stares up into the sky again. 130, 131, 132, 133, 134.
"How many?"
Kihyun turns around slowly. He heard him coming. He lived with Wonho for around 100 years now. He had to have his guard up and be prepared for every situation possible and with Wonho that could be anything.
"135, 136, 137...", Kihyun says while he looks away from Hyunwoo and up to the sky again.
"You're incredible", Hyunwoo says and sits down next to Kihyun.
"138, 139, 140...", Kihyun continues.
Hyunwoo laughs quietly and holds out his arm.
"Come here."
Kihyun obeys and leans against Hyunwoo's broad chest. It was comfortable. He felt safe in the other's arms. Warm and safe. A total different feeling than 1992.
"141, 142, 143,..."
"144, 145, 146...", Hyunwoo continues for him.
They sat there for a quiet a while. Counting the stars and holding onto each other. Sipping coffee and staring up to the sky.
"234, 235, 236...", Kihyun whispers into the night. It was to peaceful to talk loudly.
"237, 238, 239..." Hyunwoo stares down at Kihyun and smiles slightly.
"240", he says and Kihyun furrows his eyesbrows.
"That's not how it works, you idiot!", he complains and playfully slaps Hyunwoo's arm.
"You have to look at the stars and only if you see a star you can count it."
Hyunwoo nods in understandment and then he explains: "But I looked at the stars. They just look more beautiful through your eyes."
Kihyun hides his red face into Hyunwoo's chest. He never was this flustered before.
"Don't be embrassed. It's true, your eyes are beautiful", Hyunwoo says and lifts Kihyun's head with two of his fingers.
"Do you trust me?", he asks and Kihyun nods. It's a reflex. He felt safe in his arms. He loved the others company. He trusted him.
"I trust you", he answers truthfully.
"Good."
Hyunwoo slowly leans in and again Kihyun reflexively closes his eyes. He feels Hyunwoo's warm breath on his slightly parted lips and waits.
And then Hyunwoo kisses him.
At first it's only a light touch. Their lips brushing against each other just for a short moment.
Then Kihyun's leans in and they really kiss. Their lips moving in sync and Kihyun wraps his arms around the taller's neck.
The kiss gets more heated as Hyunwoo licks Kihyun's lower lip, asking for permission. Kihyun opens his mouth immediately and pulls Hyunwoo closer if that's even possible.
There's no space left between them as their tongues fight for dominance. A fight Hyunwoo wins fastly before he pushes Kihyun back so the smaller was lying on his back. Hyunwoo towering over him.
He looks down at Kiyhun. His eyes full of love and lust. Kihyun's eyes reflect the stars from the sky while he looks at the taller, his lips plump and red from their kiss.
"You're so beautiful", Hyunwoo mumbles and leans in for another kiss.
Kihyun melts into the kiss. He doesn't want it to stop but they have to part again to catch their breaths.
"Don't-don't tell the others about us yet, okay", Kihyun says while he caresses Hyunwoo's cheek.
"Okay."
"I trust you, always remember that."
"I will."