The next him will be different

18.06.1992

Kihyun should be happy. Yeah, he should be the happiest person in the world.
After searching for around 100 years he finally found his soulmate. Even his best friend was happy for him and Wonho was killing his soulmate everytime he met him.
But Kihyun was everything else but happy.
Hyunwoo wasn't how he expected him to be. Of course Kihyun was glad he turned out to be a guy because he had his preferences after being single for such a long time. But he wasn't kind, caring and loving.
Son Hyunwoo was an abusiv asshole that didn't care about Kihyun at all. The only thing good enough about Kihyun was his body. The only thing Hyunwoo cares about was sex and he was abusive against Kihyun too.
But Kihyun did nothing against it. He was living with this monster that had abused, raped and beaten him.
He hasn't talked to Wonho for about a month and Kihyun's best friend didn't know about the real Hyunwoo yet.
"Ey! Kiyhun, are you home?!", Hyunwoo yells from the hallway.
"Yes." Kihyun's voice was weak and he slowly stands up from his spot on the couch.
"Don't tell me you did nothing all day again?!" Hyunwoo was angry and grabbed Kihyun by the collar.
"I tidied the whole flat", Kihyun says but it doesn't satisfy Hyunwoo.
"Yeah yeah, of course you did."
Kihyun tries to get out of Hyunwoo's grip but he's too weak.
Hyunwoo was at least ten centimeters taller and he worked out a lot.
"What do you think you're doing!?"
Hyunwoo drags Kihyun out of the living room and into the bedroom.
There he throws him onto the bed and towers over him.
"Please don't", Kihyun cries out but he only gets pushed into the mattress.
He was wiggling around trying to come out of the tallers grip but earns a slap across the face for it.
"Just hold still and it'll be okay."
Tears are streaming down Kihyun's face by now and he let's out a muffled whine when Hyunwoo starts kissing him.
Kihyun tries to hold his mouth closed and he turns his head to the side.
"Come here!"
Hyunwoo grips Kihyun's chin and turns his face to him.
"What is your problem?"
Kihyun just sobs.
"You could have everything." Hyunwoo always talks like that when he hurts Kihyun. Slowly and threatening.
Hyunwoo pushed Kihyun down and grails over him when Kihyun can't do it anymore.
He can't juts let him do this. He has to stop obeying to this monster.
He tries to push Hyunwoo off of him and reaches for something on the bedside table.
"What the hell do you think you're doing!", Hyunwoo screams and holds Kihyun's hands above his head.
"Getting my life back!", Kihyun shouts and gets one of his hand out of Hyunwoo's grip.
With a scream he rams the little knife into Hyunwoo's back.
The eyes of the taller get wide before the light of life leaves them.
Kihyun sobs hysterically and gets away from the body.
He gets out his phone and dials the number of his best friend.
"Wonho?", he cries out when the other answers the phone.
"Kihyun!? What happened?!"
"Wonho I need you!"
Hoseok doesn't answer.
He ends the call and runs through half of the city to get to Kihyun.
When he arrives at the apartment he finds the small guy kneeling on the floor in his bedroom.
He still has his phone in one hand and he stares at the body lying on the bed.
Wonho runs over to him and cradles him into his arms.
"What happened?"
"He wasn't how he seemed towards everyone else, Wonho. He hurt me so much."
Wonho looks down at his small friend and then he sees.
He sees all  the small cuts and bruises.
He sees all the pain in his eyes.
"The next him will be different", Wonho says.
"I promise you. The next time you meet him he's gonna be kind and caring. How a person should be that deserves your love."
Kihyun is still crying in Wonho's arms and he's also still crying when his best friend changes things in the apartment so no one would find out it had been Kihyun.
In his head he still says one sentence over and over again.
The next him will be different.

It hurted so much to write this:( but it's part of the story and of course the next Shownu is different, so be excited!;)