Profiles

This chapter probably gonna be a bit boring but I just wanted to write it. Maybe also for people who get confused with the names (that don't know the band) and so you know I really went by profiles I've read so if anything is wrong I'm sorry.

"The manager just called that were going to write our profiles today, so our future fans already know something about us", Hyungwon says when he enters the kitchen.
It turned out that Kihyun could cook like a god and he had made ramen for lunch.
They were eating in silence before Hyungwon's phone ringed and he left the room to answer the call.
"They gonna pick us up with a van at 1 pm", the tall singer explains further.
Everyone just nods in agreement and starts getting ready.
In that moment Changkyun realized that this really happened. They were going to write profiles and start training together and become a family and make music together and no one will care about this shit soulmate system.
He was really excited for the first day for them as group.

At 1pm they get picked up and arrive about half an hour later.
It was just some office but it all seemed so serios.
A guy in a suit greets them.
"Okay, we're going to start with the oldest and then the second oldest and so on until we reach the youngest. It's gonna take a while but it'll help your future fans to get to know you as soon as possible, so everyone can follow and watch you grow together as a group."
Everyone nods in agreement.
"Then let's start with Hyunwoo. Your full name?"
"Son Hyun Woo."
"What do you use as stage name?"
"Shownu", Hyunwoo answers.
"Born?"
"June 18, 1992."
Changkyun already gets bored. And he has to wait till the end because he's the youngest!
"Your height?"
"181 cm I guess."
"Blood type?"
"O."
"Okay, so you're gonna be the leader because your the oldest and vocal. Your also good at dancing I heard."
Hyunwoo nods and the guy in the suit tells him to sit down.
"Next one! Please just say everything together, so I don't have to ask the questions over and over again."
Hoseok stands up and he looks a little nervous to Changkyun.
"Shin Hoseok, stage name Wonho, born March 1, 1993, 173 cm, blood type B", Hoseok.
"Good, you're gonna be vocal and I also heard about your dancing skills."
The next one to go forward was Minhyuk. He didn't seemed just a tiny little bit nervous.
"Lee Minhyuk, November 3, 1993, 179 cm and blood type A."
The man in the suit who Changkyun really wanted to know the name of writes down everything and then looks at Mihyku  again.
"Any stage name?"
"I actually wanted to go by my real name", Minhyuk explains and he gets the sign to sit back down.
"Okay, you're a vocal."
"Yoo Kihyun, November 22, 1993, 176 cm and blood type B. I also go by my real name."
Kihyun seemed a little bit more nervous than Hoseok.
"You're the main vocal. I heard your voice was really sweet."
Hyungwon stands up and Changkyun is still amazed how someone that tall could be that thin.
"Chae Hyungwon, January 15, 1994, 181 cm and blood type O."
The man in the suit looks up from his laptop.
"Real name I guess?"
Hyungwon nods.
"Dancing. It's your specialty I heard and of course you're a vocal too."
Jooheon stands up. This boy really can't be sad.
"Lee Jooheon, October 6, 1994, 177 cm and blood type O."
"Good, also real name I guess and you're rapper, main rapper."
Now it was Changkyun's turn. He slowly stands up and takes a deep breath.
"Lim Changkyun, English name Daniel Im, January 26, 1996, 176 cm and blood type O."
"An English name?", the man in the suit asks.
"Yes, I lived in Boston for three years."
"So you can speak English?"
"Yes, a little."
"Good we can use this. You're rapper and of course maknae."
"Do you use a stage name?"
"Ehm... yes, I.M.", he answers quickly.
Changkyun was glad this was over.
"It would be good if you start to call each other by the stage names. Of course you can still call each other by real names in private but it would be better for you to use the stage names on TV, music shows and so on."
All of them nod and finally get to leave the room.
"Come on guys! Food is on me, it's already 5pm", Hyunwoo...Ehm Shownu said and Minhyuk and Jooheon cheer like little kids.
"Hey I.M." Hoseok puts his arm around Changkyun's shoulder and for the younger it feels nice. It feels like being a part of a family now. They will go through a lot together. Next week they're gonna start training and after one or two years they gonna debut. Changkyun knew it was far in the future but...it all seemed so real now.
Little did he know that the man  who had his arm around his shoulder was gonna change his life more than he could imagine.