Lunar's Edge

Username – LarissaChesser

Cover:

Definitely on a professional level. It's very eye-catching and attractive. Wonderful job!

Blurb:

The untold tale of two brothers.Vincent struggles to face the demons of his past. Seth fights to face the one living inside his mind...Both leading to their inevitable end. A series of murders break out making the brothers the prime suspects. 

While being watched closely by police, Vincent is forced to protect a dark secret and prevent his brother from transforming into the biggest threat of all.

Amazing blurb! Not too lengthy. You give us the right amount of information while keeping things interesting! I think most people who come across this blurb will want to check it out.

First Chapter:

I truly love the way you start off. Your description of where the character is and what's happening, in the beginning, makes the reader feel like they're actually in that scene. I can imagine everything so vividly. You really forced me into the book.

No major mistakes at all that I've noticed. Sometimes the " " Don't connect to the sentence, but that's a very small mistake.

As I read on, everything falls into place very perfectly. I personally love this type of writing style and notice a few others comment about that. I don't think it's a big deal at all. I love it! When you write, you write with passion. I love how upon ending a chapter, you make us want to read more no matter how tired we might me haha. I was really fascinated by this piece of writing and all of the amazing imagery and imagination put into your book. Great work!