Chapter 3

*Bell rings*

"Students, you are dismissed," Mrs. Queen announces.

Diana, Ava, Robbie, and I get together near the door.

"So, what's your guys' next class? Mine is Chorus," I ask.

"Social Studies," Ava and Diana say, looking at their schedules.

"Art," Robbie replies sadly.

"At least, we have science together? Right?" Ava reassures.

"I have science, 3A, like last year," I inform.

"Same," everyone says in unison.

"Yay! At least, we can have Robara science time!" Ava squeaks.

"Yup," Diana agrees.

"Ladies, gentlemen, head off to class, the tardy bell's going to ring in 3 minutes!" Mrs. Queen informs us.

We all walk out, exchanging forced smiles, heading to our next class.

*Robert's POV*

I walk downstairs, keeping an eye out for the art room, room 213. Found it!

I find Will and greet him.

"What's up, Robbie?"

"Nothing, Will-ster."

"Don't say that, I know you're not telling me something."

"Fine. The squad doesn't have any classes together, except classical science."

"You know that was the same as last year?" Will reminds.

"Yeah, but I was hoping for more classes."

"At least, we have homeroom."

A tall, beautiful woman approaches us.

"Hello, Class. I'm Ms. Hart," she introduces herself. "Go on in."

We all enter the room, guessing we were doing 'circle time', judging from the arrangement of the chairs. We sit down, seeing Ms. Hart still outside, talking to Mr. Jude, the technology teacher.

"Ooh, looks like Ms. Hart has made a new friend," Will exclaims.

Ms. Hart says bye to Mr. Jude and walks in, with a smile.

"Sorry about that, Class, I had to discuss some important plans with Mr. Jude."

"Sure, their wedding plans," Will whispers.

"Haha."

"What was that gentlemen, is there anything you like to share with the class,--"

"Will."

"Will," she fills in her blank.

"No, Ma'am."

"Well, then, let's carry on with our lesson for today," she exclaims.

"Circle time?" I joke.

"Actually, yes," Ms. Hart says, seriously. "Gather around, corresponding to the arrangement of the chairs." She looks around to see, everyone already sitting down. "Never mind."

"May I ask, what're we doing in this 'circle time'? Sharing stories, and getting to know each other, so we can paint a picture of each other abstract self?" Arthur guessed.

"Why, yes," Ms. Hart replied, puzzled. "I'm guessing you have a thing for inferring things."

"Yet, I do."

"So anyways, we go around the circle, telling what's our favorite things in the world."

"I know what I'm going to say," Will replied, giving me his devil face.

"Oh no. Well, don't worry, I'll say it for you," I murmur.

After everyone's input, it was my turn. I said," Family, all things tech related, friends, and I know several of you are waiting for me to say this: Sara."

"Um, may I ask who Sara is?" Ms. Hart intruded.

"Sara's my girlfriend."

"Oh, isn't that cute. I haven't heard of any relationships in this school, except you and Sara."

"Actually, you have your own relationship," Will whispers.

Speaking of relationships....We have to get Laurel and Will back together. Will's acting strange, stranger than usual. It's getting worse. I need to meet with the girls and fast.

Remembering, I have my phone with me, I ask Ms. Hart is I could go to the bathroom. 

I quickly bolted into the hallway, taking out my phone, texting the girls to meet me near stairwell.

With a click of button, it goes through.

Suddenly, Ava, Diana, and  Sara approach.

"Why did text us in the middle of class, bozo?" Ava snickered.

"Yeah, we were getting partnered up and I got partnered up with Jonathon. Right now, he was suppose to blabbering about the Civil War, instead I'm here. This better be good," Diana complained.

"Sorry, Robbie, but I'll have to agree with them. I was just getting to sing 'You Belong With Me' to the class," Sara argued.

"I'm sorry, okay? It's just that Will is getting worse by the minute."

"Well, what're we suppose to do about that? There's nothing we can do," Diana confirmed.

"On the contrary, I got the perfect plan."