Chapter 23

"How did it go with Barry?" Ava smirked.

"Umm. Wait, how do you know about that?" I asked, puzzled.

"I'm Fate Support, I know everything...."

"Of course," i sarcastically agree. "What happened to Tessa? i haven't heard you talk about her, since that sleepover...?"

"Oh, yeah. She's sick..she's probably binge watching anime right now.."

"I know right...that's me binge watching The Flash.."

"Ha, that's me, watching PLL.."

"So true.."

"Ava, Barry likes Mona--"

"He went that low?" She laughs.

"Then he said the strangest thing ever, he said that he liked Mona and me!"

"How does that work?"

"I know right.."

"I'll tell you how...magic," Diana awkwardly adds.

"Di, this isn't time for games."

"I know. Our performance is coming up ,and we need to get some serious practice sessions in.."

"Yeah, I guess..."

"That means no more drama!"

"Fine..."

"Ava, I'm not suprised that you're not telling this to people. I might as well be the advice master..."

"No! Fate and advice are my thing. I should be a counselor."

"Yeah, you should. Thankfully better than the the school's counselor..."

"Haha, I hope so.."

*Robert's POV*

Things are actually looking up for me. I guess with Sara gone, my life actually has a purpose.. Maya and I actually have stuff in common. We don't need fate to depend on, we depend on ourselves.

"Robert, how's it going with Maya?" Will asked.

"It's going well...How's Laurel?" I ask.

"Great."

I'm so surprised that Will isn't mad at me for dating his ex. Sometimes, Will amazes me.

"You still a Taylor Swift fan?" Will chuckles.

"Yeah... Are you still a rap fan?" I smirked.

"Well played..."

"Will, I've heard something about a band, lately...Is it true?"

"Yeah...They're really good.. I heard them in detention, the other day.."

"Wait, what?! They're the band?!"

"If you mean, Diana; Jonathan; Ava; Sara; and Barry, then yes."

"Why wouldn't anyone tell me..?"

"Why do you care so much..? Is it because of Sara...?"

I sigh. "Man, we've been through this...you're with Maya. Sara is long gone.."

"You're right..."

But I couldn't help myself. I needed a way to end this Sara thing. Once and for all.

"Dude, listen, if you care that much about Sara...just tell her how you feel at the end..."

"You mean at the End Of the Year Party?"