Chapter 17

*After school*

"Guys, ready to rehearse?" Ava asked, enthusiastically.

"Yep," everyone sighed.

"Come on, guys. Do you really want to perform for the End Of The Year party?"

"Eh," everyone moaned.

"Guys! I thought we were a band!" She storms off.

"Guys, I think we really need to reconsider this...," I try to convince them.

"Why? It's not like you want to be in this band any more than we do," Jonathan countered.

"Because...she's our friend. And you know what friends do?..."

"Let them take each other's food," Diana responds, sarcastically.

"Really close," I chuckled,

Everyone shrugs.

"Guys! This is like a My Little Pony lesson! Friends be supportive of other friends!"

"Oh, I totally knew that," Barry sarcastically responded.

"Ok....let's focus on a way to feel enthusiastic about this...," Diana suggested.

"What do you think I've been thinking of this whole time?..."

"Well...I mean we'll get tons of fans," Barry points out.

"Barry...as tempting as it is....don't go there..."

"Like The Flash, zooming around Central City saving people. Except we'll be saving people's ears. Actually give them something good to listen to.."

"So true..."

"When you two are done ranting about The Flash, come help Diana and I...," Jonathan ordered.

"Well.. I mean Barry did point something out...fans.... I never had fan before. Think of that feeling, Jonathan.... Fans..."

"Diana, let's not get carried away... Now let's think of there benefits.. Well, Barry was right about something....we'll actually give them something good to listen to..."

"Yeah....all that rap," Diana sighs in disgust.

"Aww, you really do want to be in the band!" Ava jumped out.

"How did you get here so quick? Did--"

"No, I'm not The Flash's sidekick.. I was here the whole time, listening to your guys' hialarious, but touching conversation about the band..."

"It wasn't really t--"

"Shut up," Diana whispered to Jonathan.

"What was that, Jonathan?"

"Oh, nothing," he says, innocently whistling.

"Ok....then... Let's get to work..."

*Robert's POV*

The last few weeks have been...interesting. I finally made a new friend, or something more. We'll know today...

"Robbie, what homework do you have?"

"I have....Rad Reader--I hold that off till Sunday--a worksheet for math, and a project for social studies...," I say, disgusted. "What about you?"

"I have two journals to do for ELA, a page from the math textbook..."

"Do you have Ms. Daniels?"

"Yeah...you have Ms. Reid?"

"Sure do..."

8th grade dramaजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें