Chapter 24

It was only  a couple more days till the party, and the band is as Barry is to face Savitar. A Flash reference, if you didn't know. That's right, I'm a sci-fi superhero nerd too! Just don't tell Jonathan.

"Hey, Di. Wanna tell me what happened at practice. I noticed you came with Jon..," Mom skeptically asked.

"Umm, it was raining--"

"Why didn't you tell Mr.--Hank that you would ride your bike?"

"I told him--"

"And?"

"He insisted. Then it started raining..."

"Well...then you should've at least  politely declined his offer.."

"I did! It was raining and I didn't want to come home soaking!"

"Well played, Diana. You're getting better and better," she compliments. "You're gonna make a great lawyer someday..," she drifts off.

"What?!"

"Those talks with Hank about those car rides are actually paying off," she mumbles.

"You're definitely Yale material.."

"Mom! You're setting up these Hank car rides..?"

"Yes?"

"Mom! Hank is already weird without you forcing him to drive me home..."

"Oh well.."

"And who told you I wanted to be a lawyer?"

"Umm, myself.. You were always interested in arguing and being better than others..."

"That doesn't mean I want to be a lawyer... I was thinking of being a doctor..."

"Eh, that's still good... Well, I'll leave you here to continue to ponder about this conversation..," she wanders off.

Well, that was some shocking news. Yale, set up car rides with Hank, me being a lawyer... My mom ha some wild imagination.. She should've considered being an author--writing about her crazy daughter and her crazy friends in school... Actually, that's not a bad idea. Time to call Sara.

*Sara's POV*

I still mad at Barry. He should've just told me the truth.. He knows I've been through many of these types of crushes...Argh, stupid feelings. But seriously, why Mona. Sure, she plays soccer and you play basketball. That doesn't mean anything. Well, on can only have hope.

BUZZ--

Must be Ava, begging--Well...

Sar-bear. I heard you'll feeling a bit down. Maybe these Hershey kisses will make you feel better...

Love, S.R

*Door bell rings*

That must be for me.

I open the door, to find an empty driveway. Well, at least they gave me chocolate... I pick up the bag, seeing a note.

Don't worry, I'll be there for you when Barry isn't.

Creepy. Time to call Fate Support, she clearly has something for this.

*Ava's POV*

I wonder what's in store for today.. Let's hope it's something fate involved.

BUZZ--

Hey, Ava.

Care to do me a favor? Tell Sara to check her locker at 7:45 tomorrow. 

8th grade dramaOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara