Epilogue

With the end of the year party announcing our middle school graduation, high school is right around the corner for us Ditchwood students.....I know, a fresh start...or the worst part of life...... But I'm going to enjoy summer as a lasts.

Speaking of summer, Ava got a record deal, that she's definitely not going to exclude the band on so...that should be a great jump start for our music careers....

Then there's the email I got two hours ago...

Remember that comic con convention I went to... Well, the producers sent me feedback on my ideas!

Dear Sara,

We're glad to hear your suggestions. And we're very pleased with what we've been getting...Who knew Felicity could be with Barry? I mean, it was a possible ship, but it wouldn't work out...but we're considering the following:

*A possible Arrow crossover

*Barry and Felicity moment

*Regina, the step sister of Felicity

*Bring a character from the dead (Arrow)

And as a special treat, we'd like to invite you to guest star as Regina...

We'll start filming June 20th, in Portland, Oregon. If you're interested, let us know ASAP about you decision. We're eager to see you.

Sincerely, Greg Berlanti & Andrew Kreisenberg.

Omg, this could be my only chance! I have to tell the guys!

*Ava's POV*

So...Daniel talked to his dad about it.. and I'm going to the studio tomorrow! I can't wait to tell the band!

I go on the band group chat.

Me: guys, guess what?!

Sara: what?

Diana: record deal?

Me: yup

Barry: congrats!

Jonathan: congrats

Me: thx. But I'm not the only one with the record deal...

Diana: Ava...we don't rlly need the record deal...you deserve it.. the band is only just a one time thing...

Me: No way, Diana. This could be a one lifetime opportunity....well not one time opportunity, bc u know Daniel and I r friends...

Sara: sure. thats what they all say..

I guess...Daniel and I are...dating...but we just met...so I don't know quite yet..

*Jonathan's POV*

It's finally summer...where there's no drama...just me and my friends...