Chapter 6

"So, Will....," I stammer.

"Please don't tell me this is one of those conversations," Will moaned. "About those "don't-be-in-a-relationship-with-her-conversation," Will clarified.

"Will....I'm not saying you shouldn't be in a relationship with her...I'm just saying that you've been acting strange lately--before you met Maya--and after--you've changed. In a bad way, you've been declining my calls, for Maya--and don't ev-even try to deny that," I exhale sharply. "Will, I'm just saying that you're better off with Laurel, and I think Laurel really needs you right now," I point out, looking at Laurel, sitting alone.

"Robert, I've been declining your calls because Maya needed help with her part of the project."

"Since when have you been that close with Maya? Do you even know her that well, you only just met a week ago?"

"Actually, I know her quite well, just as well, as I know her brother."

"Who's her brother?" I asked.

"Jonathon Hart."

Will walks away, to join Maya, with her friends.

I walk over, with a shocked face, to the girls.

"Guys..."

"Well....Did it work?" Sara asked.

"Sara, do you think it worked?" Ava sharply pointed. "Next time, I'm doing the talking, when we're confronting people."

"Anyways....What did he say?" Diana says, changing the topic.

"He said, that he knows Maya well...Just as well as her brother. Jonathon."

"You've got to be kidding me! Jonathon would've told me, if he had a sister!" Diana yelled.

"Well, we all have secrets, Diana," Sara points out.

"I think we should let Will off the hook for now. Now, time to focus on Laurel, who's doing the taking?" I ask.

"I think Sara should do it, it is her best friend, we're talking about," Diana remarked.

"But I thought we'd agreed that I would do the talking?" Ava asked.

"Well, there's always next time," Sara sheepishly, grinned.

*Sara's POV*

I walk over to Laurel, hoping I could confront her better than Robbie did.

"Hey," I gleefully, greeted Laurel.

"Hey," Laurel said, gloomy.

"What's wrong?"

"Today's the day of Will and I's friendiversary."

"Oh, well, I guess Will decided to spend it as his and Maya's friend day." I look at Laurel, almost about to cry. "I'm sorry, I'm so sorry."

"It's fine."

"I was wondering to brighten up the mood, we should hang out at the movies tonight?"

"Depends on what movie?" Laurel chuckles.

"You know what movie!" I winked at Laurel.

"You mean-Sara, you're the best!"

"I know," I modestly agreed, chuckling. "Do you mind, if--?"

"If Ava and Diana come along? Not at all, who needs Will, when we have girl power!"

"That's the spirit."

I peer over Laurel's shoulder to see, Will sadly staring at Laurel.

I walk over to the group, proudly.

"Well...How did it go?" Ava squealed.

"I hope it went better than Robert's attempt with Will," Diana scoffs.

"Hey! I told him my honest opinion, that's what counts!" Robert contradicts.

"Anyways...It went good. I might even convinced Laurel to come to the movies," I grin proudly.

"Is it?!" Ava lit up, asking.

"Maybe," I smirk.

"What?!" Diana confusingly asked.

"We're going to the Beauty & The Beast, tonight!" Ava screamed.

"Woo-hoo!"

"What about me?" Robert asks, feeling like a fourth wheel.

"Umm, do you mind, if we, girls, hang out?" I sharply exhale.

"Not at all."

"Sara, what do you have in store for Laurel?" Diana asks, smirking.

"I may or may not have set up some 'anonymous' movie tickets to Will for him and Maya," I swiftly, blurt.

"Wow, our best friend is growing up," Ava said, pretending to cry.

"Shh, everyone will hear you," Diana warned.

"Wait, what're we going to do about the Jonathon situation?" Robert reminded us.

"I'll have to have a long, pleasant talk with him tomorrow," Diana said, with a rage-full voice.

"Well, that conversation is one I do not want to be apart of," I admit.

"Oh, don't worry, you don't have to be."