Chapter 26

*Ava's POV*

The party is in two days and everything's been great! The band's doing awesome with the rehearsals, and everyone else is doing their part... There's one thing that's out of order...S.R. He needs to know that Sara has moved on... Like come on, she's so out of your league...

"Ava, what should I do about S.R?"

"Hmm, try to ignore him... Plus, we have other things to prepare for besides his identity reveal.."

"The band?"

"No, Sara. The food...," Ava sarcastically responds. "I could've said anything.. but... Food. Come on, Ava. You can do better," she mumbles to herself.

Diana walks over. "Guys, are you excited for our performance on Friday?"

"Yup!" Sara exclaimed.

"Sara, you seem a little bit too excited... What happened yesterday that you aren't telling me..."

"Umm..."

"Barry played her a song...," Ava blurted.

"Ava!"

"What?! She wanted to know!"

"He played you a song?!" Diana gasped. "What song?" She asked.

"On Purpose by Sabrina--"

"Forget I even asked...."

"Me though," Ava agreed.

"What?! You gotta problem with Sabrina Carpenter?" Sara boldly spoke.

"No, she's a bit...childish...," Ava admitted.

"Yeah.. You can say she isn't the best singer in the world...," Diana slowly says.

"Then why are we doing a frickin' Sabrina Carpenter song for the party?" Sara countered.

"Because... it was a good song to end the school year with...," Ava insisted.

"Yeah... Sabrina Carpenter is good, but The Middle Of Starting Over is a pretty good song...," Diana added.

"Glad we got this conflict resolved, or imagine tomorrow....our performance would be ruined."

"Yup..."

"So.. What're you gonna do about S.R and Barry... At one point, you're gonna have to choose, Sara..."

"I think I already made my choice..."

"Which is..."

"It's not time..."

"Tell me!"

"Ava, let her be... She'll tell us, when she's ready..," Diana wisely advised. "Right, Sara?"

"When I'm ready...."

*Robert's POV*

From what I just heard.... Sara's not ready to accept S.R is her life... She's obviously not ready for Barry either... Well, we'll have to see what the future has hold for her...

"Man, how are you holding up about what Sara said..?" Will asks.

"How do--"

"I eavesdrop and I saw your reaction..." 

"Well... answered my question..."

"Don't worry, Robert. Everything will be fine. Remember you have a faith on your side..."

"Yup... I wish my faith could do something..."

Barry walks over. Oh great.

"Hey, boys."