Chapter 53- Burn

Harry immediately apparated back to the Weasley's in hope connections could get him through to the holding cells.

"Mr. Weasley, please, I need to get to the ministry, immediately!" He was trying not to cry, however shaking was inevitable.

"Harry, what's wrong," Arthur asked concerned. Harry didn't have time to explain, so he grabbed him by the arm and disapperated away only to have the entire family confused, except Ron and Hermione, who glanced at each other nervously.

Harry was sprinting down each and every hall he could of the ministry. People were staring; how could they not be? It was Harry Potter dragging Arthur Weasley throughout the capital of the Wizarding world. More and more workers and citizens alike turned their heads to see the boy practically sprinting throughout the large building. Eventually cameras and reporters started to follow and they was practically getting chased.

It wasn't until he reached the elevators when the two were alone.

"Harry," the man said out of breath, "what's going on?"

"I need to get to the holding cells before... Before.... Just please believe me."

"The holding cells? Why?"

"Because my boyfriend is down there, and he's innocent! I have to save him, just please."

The doors opened and he started to run to the door that held the prisoners. Arthur had to open it with his wand, a security lock. The second it was released, Harry pushed though the doors that wouldn't open fast enough and he started to run.

Passing through rows and rows of empty cells, Harry started searching and he got more and more frantic. If it wasn't for the guard they would have thought it was a barren wasteland. Mr Weasley was trying to keep up, however his feet couldn't even keep up.

"Mr. Potter, what are you doing down here," a voice asked, Kingsley Shacklebolt to be exact.

"Kingsley, please, where are the prisoners, please tell me they haven't left yet," he said breathlessly and panicked.

"I'm afraid I can't say that, they just left an hour or so ago."

"Was Draco Malfoy with him?"

"Draco Malfoy," Arthur said in a tone unrecognized, but Harry could care less of he was confused or not, and only responded saying he'll explain later.

"Yes, I actually found him at the old headquarters. He's being put in one of our highest security cells. He gave a struggle that one, I'm actually surprised he even got into Grimmuald Place, or why even. He always seemed like a nasty little stinker, wouldn't you say? A bit of a coward."

"He's innocent," Harry said flatly at the dark of the conversation. Both men turned their heads and stared at him as if he was insane. "He is. Please tell me we can get him out."

Kingsley was almost speechless. Wasn't it a few months ago, Harry mentioned hating his guts. "I'm sorry, Harry, but there is nothing we can do, they already took a portkey. You'd have to wait for the trial, and that can take up to months to even schedule. There are too many death eaters that have been caught to be sure. May I ask why?"

"He saved my life. He's not a death eater. He-we-I- lo-"

"Then you'll have to testify at his trial. Until then, there is nothing we can do."

Fire was burning inside Harry's heart, rage igniting. "Why did you have to come to Grimmuald Place? Why couldn't you of waited a day?" He was angry, he was dismayed, he was seeing red.

"Harry, I don't understand-"

"Just a day. And this would never have happened."

"Why was he even on your property?"