Chapter 6 - A passion for speed

Sophia's P.O.V.

"What?" I said confused.

"Come on."

He held my hand. I pulled my hand back and said: "I'm not going anywhere with you."

"You are going with me either willingly or by force."

"You can't do it."

"Try me."

I rolled my eyes and finally sighed, "Okay, wait a minute. I will change my clothes."

"Okay."

As Xander waited for me at the door, I changed my clothes. When he saw me, he looked at me from head to toe.

 When he saw me, he looked at me from head to toe

"You're so beautiful." My cheeks blushed and he finally said, "Let's go." He wanted to hold my hand, but I didn't want to give my hand to him and I pulled it back, but of course, he held it by force. In front of the apartment, I saw a white luxury sports car. He opened the door for me and I got in the car. He closed the door. He got in the car, too. He grinned at me, "Do you like speed? "

"Yes, I do."

"Then put your seatbelt on," he winked back. We put our seatbelts on. After a few seconds, I leaned back against the seat quickly from speed. He was driving the car so fast. The sound of gear filled the street. He left dust behind him. I really liked this noise. There weren't a lot of cars on the road because it was late, so he drove more comfortably. We smiled at each other. I could feel adrenaline in my blood. My heart was beating faster, but the reason wasn't only the speed of the car, it was also the handsome man sitting next to me.

"Magnificent! " I screamed.

"Yeah, I love this feeling, too."

He stopped the car. He got out of the car and came to my side. He opened the door for me and offered me his hand. I gave it to him. When I got out of the car I saw a very beautiful city view. Colorful city lights reflected on the water in front of us. He put his hand on my waist and said, "Do you like it? "

"I like very much."

"Do you forgive me now?" he smirked and I nodded, " great."

We were watching the view when he went to the back of the car and opened the trunk. He came with a bottle of champagne and two glasses. He gave me the glasses while he opened the bottle of champagne and poured it into the glasses.

"To us. We found our first common interest. To our passion for speed....and to the other passions we will explore together," he winked. We clinked our champagne glasses.

When I opened my eyes in the morning we were in his car. We fell asleep in his car. Xander has his hand wrapped around my waist. He was sleeping. I lifted my head up from his shoulder and looked at him. What was he doing to me? I liked him more and more every day. I stroked his cheek with my fingertip. He held my hand with a devilish smile on his face. He didn't open his eyes. He kissed my hand. Then he opened his eyes and said, "Good morning."