Chapter 23 - Breathtaking

Sophia's P.O.V.

We were on a speedboat; the scenery was fascinating. Xander was hugging me from behind as I told him, "This is so beautiful!"

"You're more beautiful," he said back as he kissed my neck. Among the trees in front of us was a beautiful mansion. There were no other houses next to the villa; the speedboat stopped in front. Xander got off and offered me his hand. I held his hand and got off. Everywhere I could see was green.

 Everywhere I could see was green

We entered the house. The house was decorated in white and brown colors. Xander hugged me and whispered in my ear, "We're alone now." He winked and kissed my lips passionately. He held my hand, and we went to the bedroom.

When I woke up, the room was dark. I put his shirt on and went downstairs; Xander was in the kitchen. When he saw me, he smiled at me and approached me. He wrapped his arms around my waist and kissed my lips. Then he bent down in front of me. He rubbed and kissed my stomach. He looked at me and said, "Are you hungry?"

"Yeah," I told him.

He straightened and kissed my cheek while mumbling, "Sit down. The food's ready."

We were eating or at least I was; Xander was just watching me. I was very hungry.

"Aren't you hungry? Why don't you eat?"

"I have other plans for dinner." He looked at me passionately and bit his lower lip. He smiled and said, "Your cheeks blushed. You look so cute."

After dinner, I put on my clothes, and we went outside and walked. I got tired, and we went to the house. We went to the bedroom and hugged each other as we fell asleep.

When I woke up, Xander wasn't in the bed. As I looked over to his side of the bed, I noticed that a red rose and a note were neatly placed on his pillow. The note said, "Good morning, the most beautiful mother and baby in the world. I love you both." I smiled and went to the bathroom.

After I finished my business, I went downstairs hoping to find Xander. There was music playing. The music was coming from the gym.

Xander was working out. He only wore black joggers. He was shirtless. I leaned against the doorframe to stare at him. There he was; the most breathtaking view of the world was in front of me. When he noticed me, he stopped and smiled at me.

"Are you enjoying the view? Are you just going to look at me from afar?" he asked and smirked. I bit my lower lip. I walked towards him and wrapped my arms around his neck. He wrapped his arms around my waist.

"The view is breathtaking," I emphasized. He looked at me lustfully.

Xander's P.O.V.

"Well, I also like mine. Your nightie is suitable for ripping," I said, biting my lower lip.

 Your nightie is suitable for ripping," I said, biting my lower lip

She looked so sexy. I held myself back hard last night. I knew she was tired, so I let her sleep with her nightie on. If she wasn't so tired last night, she would have been naked this morning. Even the thought drove me crazy.

I lifted her up, by placing my hands on her butt as she wrapped her legs around my waist. I whispered in her ear seductively, "I want to continue my work out in bed." I winked at her and she smiled.

I carried her to the bedroom. I put her on the bed carefully. I was on top of her, but I didn't put my weight on her. I was kissing her lips passionately. She ran her fingers through my hair. I kissed her neck and took her nightie off.

"I have been wanting to do this since last night," I grinned. "You teased me with your nightie so bad. Now, you won't be able to escape me."

I trailed kisses down her body; she shivered at my touch. I cupped her breasts while kissing her lips roughly. She moaned as I trailed my hands down her body. I teased her sensitive spot with my fingers; she moaned again. I shoved two fingers inside her while kissing her. I thrust my fingers faster; she moaned and came. I stood up and took off my clothes. I parted her legs apart and shoved my length inside her. She kept on moaning as I increased my pace up. We finally came together from our high.

Sophia's P.O.V.

Xander placed his head next to my stomach and rubbed it. I stroked his hair. We stayed in bed for a while before we went out again.

We got on the boat and left for Bellagio. Bellagio was a small village at the tip of a long hilly promontory between the two southern branches of Lake Como with lovely views, classy boutiques, gardens, different restaurants, and bars. It was a beautiful and elegant place. We went to Bellagio's main town square, Piazza San Giacomo or Piazza Della Chiesa. We went to shops and took photos. I told Xander I was hungry and we had dinner at a restaurant.

After dinner, we sat on a bench and watched the view. As he wrapped his arm around me, I put my head on his shoulder. I was so happy.

Xander's P.O.V.

She was so tired. She fell asleep on the boat.

I scooped her up in my arms bridal style as we went to the house. I put her on the bed carefully. I took her clothes off and pulled the blanket over her body. I kissed her forehead and belly, "Good night, my angels."

I took my clothes off and laid down next to her. She hugged me. Her eyes were closed. She was still sleeping. I pulled her closer to my chest and smelled her hair. I closed my eyes.