Chapter 19 - Everything for you

Sophia's P.O.V.

When I woke up in the morning, Xander was watching me with his arm wrapped around me and said, "Good morning, sleepyhead," when he noticed that I was awake.

I pulled back and asked, "What am I doing here?"

"You fell asleep on the couch. I carried you here," he replied.

I noticed that I had my nightie and I asked him angrily, "By what right did you change my clothes?"

He put his hands under his head in a careless expression. "Sophia, you are pregnant with my child. Don’t act like I saw something that I haven’t seen before. I know every inch of your body by heart,” he said biting his lower lip.

"But that doesn’t give you the right to do it."

He got up with an annoying expression on his face. He only had a pair of sweatpants on him. He was so handsome. He noticed that I was staring and said, "Am I telling you why you're staring at me?"

I turned my eyes away. He smirked. He approached me. He bent down towards me. He held my hand and put it on his chest. He trailed my hand down on his bare chest by holding my hand. Was the room getting hot? I bit my lower lip.

"You can look at me as much as you want. After all, I am yours,” he said looking into my eyes. I looked into his eyes without saying anything. A little later, he let go of my hand and straightened up. "I have to go to the holding. Work has accumulated. Don’t forget about dinner with our parents. Get ready. I will pick you up."

"Okay."

He got ready and left. I put on my clothes and went downstairs. My mother called after I had breakfast. I told her that Xander stopped me before I left and we made up.

I got ready and went down. Xander called me and said he was on his way. We left after Xander had changed his clothes.

Xander stopped the car in front of the restaurant and got out of the car

Xander stopped the car in front of the restaurant and got out of the car. He offered me his hand and I took it. He held it as I got out of the car. He put his hand on my back. When we entered the restaurant, they were all waiting for us. After we greeted them, we sat down. We ordered our meals.

John started to talk after we had finished our meals. "We are really glad you are together again."

Xander put his hand on top of mine. I wanted to pull back, but he didn't let me. He held my hand tightly. "We have other news for you. We decided to get married." They were so happy and they congratulated us. "We are getting married in a month," Xander told them after they finished hugging and kissing us.

"Isn’t that a little early?" my mother asked, concerned.

Xander looked at me and smiled, then he looked at my mother and explained, "I don’t want to be apart from her for a second." Both of our parents looked at us in awe and were so happy. They didn’t argue with him.