Chapter 22 - Our day

Sophia's P.O.V.

Today was a big day, our wedding. We went to a hotel for our wedding.

My mom and Elena had left the room. I was left with Ella as I got ready.

I was nervous but excited at the same time. I still couldn't believe this was happening. I remembered the first time my dad brought up the topic about Xander and getting married. I couldn't believe that I was marrying him.

Xander's P.O.V.

I put on my clothes. I was so nervous. James was with me. I couldn't wait to marry her, my love, the mother of my child. I had never been this excited in my life.

 I had never been this excited in my life

Sophia's P.O.V.

I grabbed my bouquet. I looked at myself in the mirror. My dad came into the room. He was looking at me with tears in his eyes, "You are so beautiful, sweetie."

"Thanks, dad."

"I can't believe I'm losing my daughter already," he said while tears began to escape his eyes.

"Oh, dad. You're never going to lose me," I told him reassuringly.

After my dad and I had our moment, we went down so I could get married.

As soon as we reached the double doors, the music started. My dad walked me down the aisle, among the people. When I reached the end of the aisle, Xander was standing in front of me. He was so handsome in his black tuxedo. Our eyes met and we smiled at each other. My dad gave my hand to him.

"You are so beautiful," Xander complimented me.

"Thanks. You look handsome," I complimented him in return.

After the officiator made us read our vows, we were officially married. We left to the reception room afterward.

We started dancing. He pulled me closer to his chest and whispered, "My beautiful wife."

I couldn't stop smiling. The wedding was so beautiful.

We were going to spend our night at the hotel. We would be leaving for our honeymoon tomorrow morning. Xander prepared a surprise for our honeymoon. He didn't tell me where we were going. Finally, the reception ended and we went to our honeymoon suite.

He opened the door and scooped me up in his arms bridal style. He walked into the suite. He closed the door with his foot. He set me down on my feet gently.

The room was decorated with candles and rose petals. Xander took off his jacket and put it on the couch. I walked closer to the mirror and took off my veil.

Xander stared at me from behind. Our eyes met as we looked at each other in the mirror. He was smiling at me. I couldn't help myself and smile back at him. This handsome man was my husband now.