Chapter 21: "Ride Me" (Part two)

I was straddling him, relishing in the feeling of him and his cock.

"Move in with me," He unexpectedly said.

I froze in my place. There were so many emotions running through my mind. I got off of him too quickly and felt a little dizzy. Both from the orgasms and this sudden news.

"What?" I asked, still not believing what I just heard.

"Armelle, calm down. I didn't mean it in that way," Asher sat up with his cock half erect. "Take a seat."

He went up to where our scattered pile of clothes were at and despite the circumstances I couldn't help but check out his back and his butt. Picking up his boxers, he wore it on again and he tossed me an oversized T-shirt of his.

"I thought we should both be dressed for a serious talk like this, or else we won't be able to keep our hands to ourselves." Asher smirked. I put on the shirt and it was a loose fitting one, I loved how it smelled of Asher.

"Why do I have to move in?" I asked. "This is... this is moving too fast for me, Asher." For the time being, I wasn't interested in getting into any type of relationship, especially after the last one I had. And there was a given fact Asher was a billionaire, we were from two different worlds. After researching enough about him, I know he had a numerous amount of flings with actresses and models. Why would he want plain old me?

The thought of him being with numerous girls had me gripping my fists from jealousy. I just couldn't imagine him with another woman. Maybe I'm feeling this way because we have sex, that's why I can't bear the thought of him being with someone else.

"No- I am not telling you to move in with me permanently. Just until this marriage thing is solved. Besides, we like each other's company, so I think we would be getting along well together since the sex is great," he smirked teasingly, he knew he had me there. The sex was amazing and mind blowing...

"Hmm... I think you're right. Besides our family will suspect us less."

"So tomorrow I will tell my guards to fetch your suitcases from your apartment."

"But I have a condition-" I paused briefly, contemplating whether or not to continue, "I don't want you to bring any women over while I am there." There I said it. I pursed my lips regretting what I said. I shouldn't care whether he brings other women to the apartment or not. We are just two people who enjoy having sex with each other.

"No, I wouldn't be doing that. In fact, I haven't even been meeting much women after I started being with you." Asher unexpectedly said again. I have a feeling he didn't want to tell me this and was regretting what he said too.

But somehow that had me feeling this warm fuzziness in my heart. Strange.

...............

Crowds of people were boarding the entrance of my building. The flashes of cameras from the reporters happened every second.

"MISS ARMELLE VISTA!" One of the reporters cried out while the whole crowd followed him from behind.

"How does it feel to be engaged to Mr. Jones?" One of them asked.

I tried to ignore all of them by trying to barge into the building, but the crowd followed me, some of them blocked the entrance.

"Where did you guys meet each other?"

"Is it true you are still college student?"

"Did you get an internship at Jones Enterprise just because you are his girlfriend?"

"Is it true you guys have a staggering age difference of sixteen years?"

"Are you okay with Mr. Jones's Playboy status?"