A/N (the sequel)

Hey guys, it 'tis I, the Small Rage Triangle. I just wanted to say a few things starting with thanking you all so much for reading my book! It means a lot that people are actually enjoying it and I'm glad it's gotten such positive feedback. I was very excited about this book from the beginning since it was my very first SU story and it's the first book I've actually finished.

Second on the list is I wanted to mention the song I used on the last chapter, Love Me Again by John Newman. The song reminded me a lot of this story and how it goes (and how it's going to go hint hint). A lot of my books are based off of different songs and they usually have a lot of meaning behind it so hope you listened to that!

Finally the news that people actually care about, there will definitely be a sequel! I have it all moderately planned out, however it will take me some time to write so expect it coming sometime around summer (sorry for the long wait but I've been very busy lately).

Anyways here's a description for the upcoming book and what you guys have to look forward to:

A default, in computer science, refers to the preexisting value of a user-configurable setting that is assigned to a software application, computer program or device.

----------------

Ruby isn't Ruby anymore. Not the one we know. Homeworld's experiments went too far this time and now the Crystal Gems are paying the price.

But is Ruby really the only one effected?

Or does Homeworld know something we don't?

This isn't a dream Ruby can wake up from anymore. She has teamed up with Jasper and an unwilling Lapis to finish what their planet started. Because after all, how can the Crystal Gems stop a force that has already won?

Well, I'd like to end this with once again saying thank you for reading and I hope you stay with me in this complete roller coaster of a series. See ya!

-SRT

P.S. #savethechairs2K17