2•

¥¥¥

¥¥¥Tyler

¥¥¥
Tyler

I awoke the morning with a jolt, my hair mashed wildly amongst the cold pillow beneath my head. The dream replayed vividly within my mind, every detail excruciatingly realistic to my senses.

Gathering my subconscious thoughts I remembered the details, the way it smelled, the way she smelled. Never once within the dream did I depict a face, much to my disappointment.

Visions such as this normally only occur when you've began to grow near to meeting your mate. I for one, at age 18, have been very...uncaring about it, though deep within my mind; my wolf was dying to meet our fortunate mate. I hoped that the woman would be curvy, a bit of meat on her bones, more to grab; more to..love to say the least.

Realization hit me, remembering school once again began today, with relaxed and swift movement I rise from my bed and go to pick out my clothing choice for today. My light brownish locks and hazel green eyes shone in the light peeking through the window. Throwing my closet doors open I look at my choices, after a time of 5 minutes I had decided on a white wife beater, tight dark wash jeans, paired with my classic red converses and a gold wristwatch. I had to say today I was going to make these women melt. Running my hand through my hair, taming it to my liking still leaving a bit of wild bedhead to give it a certain flair.

Checking the time on my Iphone I glide down the stairs, riding the banister, bookbag on my shoulder and flannel in hand. Walking into the kitchen I see my older brother Hunter, a dopey look on his face, and snapback turned around. I laugh at the sight seeing his expression change to a more serious one. Hunter was a stoner, a huge one at that but that didn't veer him from his college studies in music. Although he still made a living out of selling weed near my school.

I grab a biscuit and see my phone light up with a text from my
best friends Kyle and Nick. Sending a quick reply I give a nod to Hunter, and head out to my
Jeep. I had her blacked out and neon lights on the interior, what can I say I love my baby. I slide right in the cool leather grazing my toned arms and turn the key, having left it in the ignition the past night. I pull out of my driveway and hum along to a familiar song, drumming my
fingers on the steering wheel. I turn right, making my way towards a popular coffee shop, making my daily coffee break.

Walking in I get a lot of stares and some girls push out their
chests to see bigger and I inwardly cringe. I order a latte and pay, sipping on it while I drive to Hathons High. Pulling into the parking spot I have long claimed as my own I step out almost hitting a girl with the door. My heart races, I begin to feel my senses sharpen. This feeling was all too much, having zoned out I realised with a sorrowful look that she was gone, I had barely gotten a glimpse of her face and I had hoped I'd run into her again because she was and will be

My Mate.