23•

¥¥¥
Sara

¥¥¥Kacey's POV

¥¥¥
Kacey's POV

"He's on top of her now, staring deeply into her eyes," Jack narrated a Wattpad fanfic as Spencer and I sat inches apart.

It's 1:00am and if one of us can't sleep, then none of us can. To tire us out, we decided to do some... reading.

"The only sounds that can be heard are their hitched breaths."

"Do you really want this baby?" Spencer asked me, huskily.

He's looking at me like he wants to rip my clothes off. He's really committed to the bit.

I held eye contact despite his intense gaze. "Yes," I breathed out.

"Yes what?"

I fought through the pain and muttered the next line reluctantly. "...yes, daddy."

Suddenly Jack gasped out of character, making me jump. "Spencer!" He pointed down to Spencer's nether regions.

Spencer's eyebrows furrowed in confusion.

What is Jack pointing a- oh my gosh!

"Dude!" I aggressively pointed to the tent in Spencer's pants, causing him to finally look down.

"Oh shit!"

He quickly put a pillow over his... area... as he put his face in his hands in shame. Jack cackled as a million thoughts ran through my mind.

"So... was he turned on by the book... or was he turned on by you reading it?" Kira asked.

That is a good ass question. Maybe he was pretending I was Sara and got a little bit too into the fantasy.

Spencer shook his head at Jack before turning to me. "It was the book. Where do you find these anyway?"

We're moving past it, I see. I have no idea what I could say to him about it anyway.

I took my phone from Jack and began scrolling through my library, showing Spencer. "It's been a while since I read something new on here, so my library is still filled with erotica and Twenty One Pilots imagines from when I was in middle school."

Spencer laughed slightly. "You always were a horny freak."

I gasped, tearing the pillow away from his body. "You're the one with a boner!"

I chose violence because how dare he?

He immediately snatched the pillow away from me and returned it to the hard-on in his pants.

"You're going to pay for that one day," he said menacingly, but who the hell is scared of him?

"I don't know, Kacey. I sure as hell felt something."