32•

¥¥¥
Kacey's POV

"We're here." Spencer says. I unplug my phone from the aux and look outside the window. I've never been outside my pack before unless you count school which is at the intersection of all packs. As soon as we park, I grab Cj and get out of the car.

I'm astounded by Tyler's alpha mansion. It's way bigger than the houses at my lack. Through the windows and glass doors, I could see game rooms, an indoor pool, and what looked like a dance hall.

Tyler gets out of his car and jogs to me, engulfing me in a hug. "Hey! You like it?"

My jaw is to the floor and I'm at a loss for words.

He explains. "Kyle and Nick kept asking for new renovations since they were coming over so much."

That explains so much. Something tells me he made no arguments when it came to half of them though.

"Where can we put our things?" I ask.

"Oh!" He picks up my bags. "Follow me guys." He takes us inside and upstairs where he leads us through a hallway with about ten doors. It's even bigger on the inside than the outside.

Spencer stares around in awe. "This place is fucking huge."

"These four rooms are yours if you decide to have your own space. It doesn't matter who lives in which. Are there any questions?"

Sara raises her hand. "Do we have curfews?"

Tyler snaps his fingers as though he forgot about that part.

"You all should be indoors by eleven. Safety reasons. You guys aren't recognizable to my pack members and I would hate for any of them to come for you." He sugarcoats it for them. I'm glad he didn't tell them about the rogues. I really don't want them to worry.

"I'll let you guys get settled in. The guys and I were planning on going down to the movie room tonight. If you guys want to come, we're going at 8. There will be food."

Jack raises his hand.

What is with us and raising our hands when we have questions?

"Do I have to wear pants?"

"Nah, It's not like we're leaving the house."

Spencer raises his hand. "So can I show up ass naked?"

I slap his chest and Tyler chuckles before turning to leave. "Have fun guys."

We open one of the doors and look around. It's a pretty standard room. The walls are black and there are a few paintings. The bed is queen sized and the flat screen is huge. Kyle soon enters.

"Hey guys! Rocky fell asleep in the car so I just took her to her room and decided to see how you all were. You guys like it so far?" His eyes are bright and his smile is hopeful.

He's so cute it hurts.

"It'll take some getting used to but it's cool."

"Cool." He stands with his hands in his pockets. "Why don't I get to know you all better since you're my future in laws?"

"What do you want to know?"

He shrugs. "Nothing basic. How about... which one of you is most likely to accidentally kill someone?"

Jack forms a bubble in his mouth as he's shocked by the question.

Spencer whistles and points to me.

I furrow my eyebrows and glare. "Me? How?" I'm instantly filled with regret as I know Spencer's about to expose me.

"Oh I don't know... maybe cause you ran me over with my own car!"

"This dude is really out here bringing up the past!"

The room grows silent and Kyle sits in confusion. "How the hell did that happen?"

I glare at Spencer and sigh. "I had just gotten my learners permit and he was with me while I was driving. The car sounded funny so he got out to check. My foot slipped."

"When I used my arms to crawl out of the way, it not only damaged my legs more but she also hit a tree."

I sheepishly explain the rest. "He was in a wheelchair for months. The doctor said he was almost paralyzed and that he was very lucky. But I tried so hard to make it up to you!"

He just laughs as he soaks up all my guilt. "At least I was catered to. Sara and I couldn't do much though." He looks saddened at the thought of the lack of sex.

Sara's jaw drops at the mention of her name. "Everytime I touched you you screamed in pain!"

Spencer's eyes widen as she exposes him before he lands his hand on her face. "That part wasn't necessary."

My guilt still eats me as I try to apologize again. "I'm sorry, Spencer. I really didn't mean to."

"It's fine. Just like the whole 124 days when you kept apologizing." Of course he kept count.

"His own car?" I hear Kyle mutter to himself before he recieves a text message. "Rocky texted me. She just woke up and she's lost. Gotta go!"

With that, he leaves and I take one final look at Spencer, who just so happened to be looking at me already. My eyes connect with his and he smirks before leaving the room.

Oh hell...