22•

¥¥¥
Tyler

¥¥¥Tyler's POV

¥¥¥
Tyler's POV

It's 2:00am and I snuck back into Kacey's house to talk to her friends. I found them all sleeping in the living room. I guess they finally let her have the bed to herself. I wish Sara was present, but the guys informed me that she was in the guest room.

It's not that I'm upset that she isn't down here with them. I just thought a female opinion would be nice.

After almost being choked by Spencer and being cursed out by Jack for interrupting their sleep, they finally decided to help me.

"Where should I take Kacey tonight?" I asked once their moods were better.

"You want to know what she's into?" Jack asked for clarification.

Spencer grunted. "You're her mate. Shouldn't you know?" He grumbled out. His mood wasn't entirely fixed.

Jack brushed him off. "Kacey doesn't like fancy things. I'm sure if you just take her to see a movie and then go to a pizza place after, she'll love it. And you. But wait! That doesn't mean she's low maintenance. Don't give my girl less than she deserves. Just give her all of the non fancy things that she loves. Oh! Bring her a gift, too." Jack smirked as Spencer frowned.

I'm getting the feeling that he doesn't like me very much...

Well, I'm glad that one of them was helpful tonight. "Thanks, I'll take heed of that. Bye guys!" I bid them farewell as I stood, walking to the door.

Jack opened the door for me and before it could close with me outside of it, I heard Spencer mutter.

"The guy woke us up to ask one fucking question."

Yeah, he definitely doesn't like me. I wonder what that's about.

I made it back to my car and the guys didn't look too happy.

"What's with the pouts?"

Nick's eyes widened as he looked at me baffled. "What's with the- dude!"

And they say my communication is bad.

"What's wrong?"

Kyle started his whining. "You dragged us here knowing the loves of our lives were in there but you made us stay in here."

I rolled my eyes and explained myself. "Because whenever I let you guys in, we're in there for hours longer than we planned. This had to be quick and easy."

They both grumbled curses under their breaths as I put my seatbelt back on.

"Whatever, man. Where are we going now?"

"We... are going to Walmart."