11•

¥¥¥
Rocky

¥¥¥Kacey's POV

¥¥¥
Kacey's POV

Rocky's mate is coming over and she's never been so stressed. "I'm freaking out, Kacey. What if they don't like him?"

I set down the bread roll I was eating so I could comfort her for the millionth time. "Rocky, you care about eachother. They know you'll die without eachother so don't stress. It'll be fine."

We have some pretty understanding parents, but I can still see why Rocky is so nervous. I mean, he's her soulmate. The man she's bonded to for eternity. Naturally, she wants the people she loves to accept him.

"So why didn't you want Tyler to come?" Kira asked, being nosy as ever.

I immediately blocked her.

"Mom and dad are generally kind to new people."

"Where the fuck he at?"

???

Dad walked down the stairs looking grumpy in his Louis suit.

He never wears designer.

"Uh, dad, what's going on?" I asked as he began putting his tie on in a nearby wall mirror.

My dad has never worn a tie.

"This little boy needs to know that I'm not one to be fucked with. In any way," he replied with arrogance.

Then my mom came down the stairs as well dressed in her casual attire.

"Gio, don't scuff that suit! You know you got to take it back!"

Dad smacked his teeth out of frustration, looking at her with betrayal.

"Really, Kay?"

My mom just looked at him with a teasing grin before heading over to a shaking Rocky.

I guess my dad has a plan on how he wants this little meeting to go. With him being a well-known warrior of our pack, he's probably going to scare this poor guy away.

I sighed in disappointment before hearing my friends step up to the door.

The front door opened and the first thing I hear is, "I'm here, asshole! Feed me!"

Fuck Spencer and everything he does.

Dad glared at me for having such vulgar friends.

"It ain't me who said it!" I defended.

He shook his head, giving me a flick on the arm.

"Ow!" I exclaimed.

Not even a second later, Spencer came darting around the corner.