26•

¥¥¥

¥¥¥Kacey's POV

¥¥¥
Kacey's POV

"I had fun tonight."

Tyler has just brought me back home. He took it upon himself to walk me to the front door.

He grinned, visibly happy that I had a good time. "I'm glad. If you ever feel the need to watch soda shoot out of my nose, I'm only a mindlink away."

I snorted a bit at his joke, remembering his reaction to the movie.

We both stood there in silence, each of us waiting for the other to do something.

"Girl, do something!" Kira shouted inside of my head.

Thinking fast, I wrapped my arms around his torso in a hug. I felt his smile against my cheek as he hugged me back.

This is nice. I love hugging my friends.

We enjoyed each other's embrace for some time before pulling away.

"I'll see you tomorrow."

I got to see a glimpse of his flushed cheeks before he turned around.

He's so soft.

Turning around, I pulled my key out and opened the door. Once I was in, I heard him pull off.

He passed that test.

My blissful silence didn't last long.

"She's back!" Jack suddenly shouted from upstairs.

Suddenly, he and Sara were running to me, lifting me off of my feet and into my bedroom. There sat a bored Spencer eating chips.

I was immediately tossed onto my bed as they watched me intently for details.

Rolling my eyes I asked, "Where's Susan?"

"In the guest room, but fuck her!" Jack is so nice. "How was it?"

Sighing, I told them the details of tonight's events.

They were bored out of their minds due to the lack of sexual activity.

"When that Jay dude came in, Tyler didn't take out any frustration out on you, did he?" Spencer asked.

"No, he was pretty much just snippy towards him."

Spencer continued prying for more information. "Did he make you feel uncomfortable at all?"