45•

¥¥¥
Kacey

¥¥¥Kacey's POV

¥¥¥
Kacey's POV

Spencer and I have been together for a week and I'm happier than a child on Christmas!

Boy, I tell you when we first confessed our feelings to eachother it was the first time I'd ever felt right with someone!

Everyone stared at us for a good ten minutes at breakfast the morning after, leading to a half an hour conversation.

The living arrangements have changed, meaning Spencer and I are together 24/7.

"Which we're completely ecstatic about!" Kira adds.

Too bad we don't know how to show it.

Maybe it's the fact that we've been friends for so many years because every time we talk it always turns into a roasting session!

At this point, the words 'you're ugly' mean 'I want to fuck you'.

Speaking of which, we haven't accepted eachother yet...

Not because we're uncertain (like last time), but because when two people accept eachother, their marks either automatically appear on their necks in a romantic ritual or they're physically put onto each other's necks during a romantically intimate ritual. We want to mark eachother ourselves as we mate.

Whenever that may happen.

The tension is definitely there. Eye contact with him feels like making love for hours. But I can't give in right away! I have to wait until he just can't hold himself back. I want him to want me so bad that it hurts. Is it so bad to want some Wattpad sex like that?

He's currently in the bathroom getting himself together while I watch Hoodwinked.

"Kacey!" Spencer calls from the bathroom.

God, I love it when he says my name. Pet names are cute but there's just something about your mate calling you by your name.

"Yes?"

"Come here," he orders.

He better be wearing a towel. This mating is not happening while Hoodwinked is on.

With a sigh, I lifted the blanket off of me and opened the bathroom door.

"What do you- dude!"

There this man was standing in a towel whilst being soaking wet.

And now so am I.

"What's wrong?"

"You're naked!"

I know I said he better be wearing a towel, but damn.

He shrugged while raising his razor to his face. "I'm wearing a towel. Besides, you should probably get used to it."

"What do you need?" I asked, covering my eyes.

I heard his soft chuckle. "Well first, open your eyes. I'm not completely naked and I'm your mate." I rolled my eyes and put my hands down. Goodness. It's even sexier seeing him the second time. "And second... I just wanted to see your face." He smiled, cheekily.

Unfortunately, my skin is light enough for a blush to rise on my cheeks.

Curse my father for passing down his complexion!

"Don't be cheesy."

"You love it when I'm cheesy."

I scoffed, crossing my arms. "Says who?"

"You did last night," he says with a wink.

Oh please.

"Was I high?"

He washed the shaving cream off of his face then dried it off. "Only off my love."

That line alone caused me to burst into a series of cackles.

"Let me go finish my movie!" I managed to breathe out.

He smacked his teeth and walked further into the bedroom. "Yeah, yeah. I'm gonna watch, too."

I let myself flip over until I was flat on my stomach onto the bed. "Put some clothes on." I just couldn't take looking at him anymore.

"No thanks," he said as he fell down on top of me...

I was immediately winded by his weight. "You're so heavy!"

I was met with silence, his hands still on my waist. It gave me a moment to actually understand what was happening.

And how it made me feel...

I struggled, but was able to turn myself over so that we were facing each other.

The thoughts that ran through my mind were endlessly needy.

I didn't know his eyes could get so intense. Not even when he kissed me all those months ago. I've never felt such lust.

The intensity in his eyes turned into hunger. I immediately reciprocated that feeling, my body agreeing with my mind. A low growl left his lips.

He must've caught a whiff of my body's agreeance.

Reluctantly, he lifted himself off of me. And I felt empty.

Suddenly, I saw guilt overcome his features as he bowed his head down. "I'm sorry."

What the hell is he apologizing for? Does he seriously still think I'm innocent? I used to masturbate to the Venom movie!

"You didn't do anything wrong."

He chuckled lightly, but behind that light was a bit of darkness. "But I wanted to."

...oh...

And just like that, I felt raunchy.

No one has ever turned me on so quickly. Not even Venom.

"I'll be out in a minute."

With that, he turned and went back into the bathroom.

Wow...

Never have I felt so lustfully in love. It was like his soul was making love to mine through our eyes.

All I know is... I saw something behind that towel before he shut the door.