60

Spencer

After about three hours, we found ourselves in the same position.

"You don't want to switch positions?" she asked, slightly adjusting herself which made my head move a little.

"No," I replied, holding her leg still.

Her giggle that followed made me fall in love with her even more.

I'm surprised it didn't take long to start thinking sappy thoughts about her. Our entire friendship was based on us being complete assholes to each other and now she's the one girl I feel like I could never live without.

Suddenly, Trevor came down to disturb the peace.

"What y'all watching?" he asked obnoxiously as he plunked himself down on a chair.

If looks could kill, Kacey and I would have already put him six feet under.

If that wasn't bad enough, Miss Rocky decided to burst into the house- late, might I add- and spend a lifetime saying goodbye to Kyle.

"I'm gonna miss you," Rocky started, making me get up out of my comfort with an eye roll.

"I'm gonna miss you more," Kyle replied.

Fuck this.

"Ah ah ah! I'll miss you- hey!" Rocky exclaimed as I walked up and slammed the door shut.

"Why did you do that?" Rocky asked angrily.

"Go upstairs. The both of you," I ordered her and Trevor.

"Bu-"

"Now!" I commanded, my frustration coming out with full force.

They practically tripped over each other to get to their bedrooms upstairs.

Those two are like my brother and sister and I love them dearly, but I'll be damned if I let them get in the middle of my alone time with Kacey. We're hardly ever alone as it is.

Before I made my way back to my mate, I felt a rush of arousal breeze through my body.

Not mine.

I took a look at Kacey only to find her with her thighs clenched together.

"God, she's fucking sexy when she's flustered,"  Xavier growled.

I wonder how red that face can get.

With a knowing grin, I stalked slowly toward her.

"You okay?" I asked innocently.

She shyly looked up at me, clearing her throat as she clenched her thighs tighter thinking I wouldn't notice.

"Of course! I'm fine," she nearly stammered.

She's not going to initiate this.

With that thinking in mind, I swept her up out of the seat and took her spot, setting her down in my lap so that she was straddling me.

"You sure?"

I watched as numerous emotions spread across her face. I knew she was battling herself in her head. What is she thinking?

Before I could really begin to wonder, she unexpectedly crashed her lips into mine, guiding me in a slow, passionate kiss.

I don't like slow.

I tightened my grip on her hips, making her squeal. That was the perfect time for me to slip my tongue into her mouth.

I moved her hips back and forth, making her grind against my-