Kaijus in Academy City

Academy City.

It is a city that has technology that is way beyond advance than other tech around the world. Within the Academy city is many different people all around the world.

Some of the citizens within Academy City are called Espers. They have powers that are beyond the understanding of it.

The rank of an esper is 1-5. Any Espers that is a zero is the weakest ones that get preyed on the most.

When a new Esper is ranked at Level 5, they are famous through out the city, when they like to be or not.

Deep within the darkest parts of Academy City, there is a secret agenda. The Scientist are trying to get a first Level 6 esper. A level 6 esper is a being that has the powers of a god in a normal body.

Little did they know that their was a person in Academy City that has the powers of a God within him already.

----------------------------------------

As people were minding their own businesses, their was a boy that was napping on a green bench. 

He had on a short athletic pants. He had on blue sneakers and white socks. He made his shirt that is red and wrote the words 'Kaiju'. Kaiju is another word for giant monster. He has a weird necklaces on him. The necklaces has the shape of a black scale.

His hair was short and was brown colored. He has blue eyes thats blue as the earth's sky. The boy's name is Danny. (NO not the one from Danny Phantom the series!)

On the outside of him, he looks normal but in the inside of him, their is something amazing. His brain has two personality's, one that is his and the other one  belongs to the king of monsters, Godzilla.

'It is sure a nice day. What do you think Godzilla?' thought Danny as he was talking to Godzilla though his thoughts.

"I think it is too peaceful. A clear day like this might turn into a nightmare soon." Said Godzilla as he was only talking to the boy inside of his mind.

'You worry too much Godzilla. Besides, if their was going to be a huge surprise to turn this day to go wrong, Academy City would have mention it on the news now.' Thought Danny.

"Your right. But I still can't shake the feeling okay?" Said Godzilla. Godzilla is a being that always takes caution of his surroundings.

'Okay. If I see any thing strange coming towards the city, I will take care of it.' Thought Danny.

"Thanks. It is still hard to believe that after so many years, the planet still hasn't change that much." said Godzilla.

'I guess, sleeping for many years can surprise someone when they wake up.' Thought Danny.

Danny got up from the bench and started to walk on the nice day. Things were going so well, that is until trouble came.

"RUN!!!!!" shouted the Academy City citizens.

Danny was in the middle of human stampede. Danny didn't understand what was going on and why the people were running. So Danny grabbed a random person that was running away.

"Hey whats going on?" asked Danny

"Did you see the news? There is a giant creature heading this way!" said the citizen before running away again.

Danny then did a quick sniff in the air. Thanks to power of Godzilla, Danny smelling range is super advance.

'Yo, Godzilla. Do you recognize this smell?' Thought Danny.